💚CHARACTERS DESCRIPTION💚

☆/ THE TANDONS /☆

YASIR TANDON

                   NICKNAME : YASH                             AGE : 28

NICKNAME : YASH
AGE : 28

A Billionaire and eldest son of TANDON FAMILY. Heir of everything related to TANDONS be it industries hotels companies factories etc . CEO of a reputed food & desert company in Ahmedabad, largest city in the state of Gujarat.

Born and brought up in Ahmedabad, ( western India, is the largest city in the state of Gujarat ).

Eldest son of TANDON family ( a very reputed and popular family in Ahmedabad ) ,a very intelligent business man, never fails to Crack any deal & make profits. An amazing son & the best brother ever. Can do anything & fight the world but only for his family. Belongs to a wealthy family, smart and good looking but a womanizer. Grumpy ,rude ,cold , arrogant extremely toxic person, who is a playboy and frequently plays with people's feelings, as he says that he likes to flirt with people but doesn't want to get into a relationship. He flirts with many different girls, who are attracted to him because of his good looks. A dominant type of person, and he frequently manipulates others emotionally, making them think that he is always right, and this is plain toxic. He ofcourse doesn't believe in love until met kiyana.

YASIR'S FAMILY ☆

Lives and belongs to Ahmedabad, Gujarat.

○ ANURAG TANDON (49) : YASIR'S father .Owner of TANDON INDUSTRIES .

○ PRERNA TANDON (44) : YASIR'S mother. Owner of TANDON JEWELLERY COMPANIES.

○ AGASTYA TANDON (23) : YASIR'S Brother. YOUNGEST SON OF TANDON FAMILY .Owner of TANDON HOTELS . Entirely opposite of YASIR most kind & helpful personality. Carefree happy funny immature . Only thing he's as good as yasir is in business. He's playful, a little spoiled, and has no regard for rules.

○ SHRAVAN SHARMA (28) : YASIR'S only friend , his Bestfriend and his business partner. only person who knows YASIR'S every little thing be it his secrets to past to traumas . The only person YASIR relys on.

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

/ THE SEHGALS /☆

○ KIYANA SEHGAL

                   NICKNAME : KIYU                             AGE : 23

NICKNAME : KIYU
AGE : 23

First year MBA student at IIM AHMEDABAD .

Born and brought up in Agra city in Uttar Pradesh of India. But shifted to AHMEDABAD for college and career.

Eldest daughter belong to a middle class family. Career oriented only dream is to be successful , give best life to her family fulfill all their wishes and wants to be an asset to her family . Sensitive, sweet, cheerful , happy, kind and spreads happiness wherever she goes. Anger stays on her nose. Immensely believes in love and soulmate but scared of love & getting hurt . She has a child's heart . She's a refreshing beauty loves flowers, her friends, and enjoys songs and fashion. She is bright.

KIYANA'S FAMILY ☆

Lives and belongs to Agra a city on the banks of the river Yamuna in the northern state of Uttar Pradesh, India.

○ ABHIMANYU SEHGAL (48) :KIYANA'S father works as an English teacher in a school of Agra. Believes in educating daughters, love & adores them but still strict in nature.

○ NIDHI SEHGAL (44) : KIYANA'S mother. A homemaker loves her family the most but no doubt a typical desi Indian mom. Supports her children's in everything as she believes they won't let down her ever or break her trust.

○ SHAVYA SEHGAL (19) : KIYANA'S younger sister , middle child of family. Straightforward, stubborn & engineering 1st year student in a reputed government college of Agra.

○ KESHAV SEHGAL (14) : youngest and only son of the family. Class 9 student . Stays in his own world. Open to his sisters.

YASIR : " I DON'T BELIEVE IN LOVE. ITS WASTE OF TIME . "

KIYANA : " I BELIEVE IN LOVE . IT'S BEAUTIFUL BUT I'M SCARED TO FALL IN LOVE ."

Thank you guyzz for reading. Please share your views in comment section. I'm new to ths writing world so your views will b of great help & will b immensely appreciated. Please vote too your single vote means a lot to me.
See You soon in next chapter that is chapter 1.
I love u all ♥️