Work - Part 1

Reader POV:

*Bip bip* Ugh. I look at the time it's 5:30 am. I shut off the alarm and stretch my body. Looking at my boyfriend who is sound asleep. I pull up the blanket so his back is covered. I open the window and grab a cigarette. Getting used to waking up this early is not it at all. But the money. You see, I got a job from a family friend. Allan spotted a place where his work was free; they needed someone quickly to cover the job. Thus I said yes.

Time skip: Your family friend Allan showed you where you're going to work and what is going to happen when you meet on Monday.

Reader POV:

"She is gonna do so well," My mom said, passing me the water. "I believe so too," Allan answered. My dad smiled at me, happy I would finally get a job. "You have blue eyes!" My mom said, looking at me. "Yeah and?" I said eating my food. "I cosplayed earlier" I was going to say who but I got cut off by Allan. "Cosplay, one of the apprentices is a cosplayer, they asked for an extended weekend to go to Comic Con" I looked at Allan. "Well, who is it?" I asked excitedly. "I forgot his name," Allan replied. "Well, how does he look?" I asked. "I can't remember, but long hair" We all chuckled at Allan. "Well you will meet him on Monday, his name is Max" Allan replied smiling. "Awesome!"