🎧˚✧₊⁎❝᷀ົཽ≀ ~ two ~ ˚✧₊⁎❝᷀ົཽ≀ 🎧

FELIX ~ ˚₊⁎ົཽ≀ 🎧

I was sat on our bus '4419' but something was missing, someone was missing. Hwang Hyunjin was the presence which I couldn't see or hear anymore, the sound of his laugh echoed through my empty head ; it deeply pained me the longer he lingered. My head was perched up against the bus window staring into the streets of Seoul. I felt my eyes become irritated from the tears trying to contain themself, I hated that feeling.. I knew that Hwang Hyunjin was innocent so why couldn't anyone else see that? The boy who would do anything for our fans STAY was being accused of being a school bully, it just didn't make any sense. I felt my eyes begin to grow heavy due to all of the overwhelming emotions that tortured me. Someone please help me..

"Felix!"

My head quickly turned towards that familiar voice which called to me. My eyes adjusted to his blurred face.. It was Kim Seungmin.

"Oh hi.."

"You alright Hyung?"

Everything went deadly silent as I lowered my head, I knew nothing was alright but how could I make him worry even more? Seungmin was already insanely stressed because of the current situation, I mean all eight of us were..

"..No.. How do I make people realise he's innocent..?"

An almost disappointed sigh left Seungmin's lips.

"They will come to their senses.. Don't worry.."

A smile manipulated his face but I could clearly tell that it was just there to comfort me.. Seungmin brung his arm around my shoulders, his presence seemed to ease some of my emotions what made me glad to have him by my side.

HYUNJIN ~ ˚₊⁎ົཽ≀ 🎧

"Hyunjin~!?"

Someone called my name but the voice sounded so foreign, I couldn't make out who's voice it matched to.. I stared lifelessly ahead of me ; it was almost like my brain didn't even process the voice calling out to me.

"Hwang Hyunjin~?!"

My tear stained face finally focused onto the person ahead of me ; A young girl. The girl seemed to be just a tiny bit younger than me, a gigantic smile complimented her sly fox eyes, she reminded me of Yang Jeongin..

"Can I take a photo with you? I've been a STAY since debut!"

"..h..hm..?"

Her smile kind of faded when she heard my response, I guess my awful looking tear stained face wasn't good enough.

"I can't believe I'm seeing you in person!!"

I felt my eyes begin to well up once again.. I tried my hardest to sniffle my tears away but they just stuck to me.

"..s...sorry not today.. It was n..nice to meet you.."

She lowered her phone which had stickers of Sanrio characters plastered all over her phone case, once she lowered her phone I saw her sweet face instantly turn sour. It was a look that I had been having to deal with since the rumours came out. I wanted to tell her that I was sorry for upsetting her but for some reason I couldn't.

"Seriously..?"

She scoffed which broke my already scarred heart.

"..i'm sorry... thank you for b..being my fan.."

The tears which were already burnt into my skin seemed to go unnoticed.

"Your literally an Idol, this is the least you could do?! Now I know what people mean by bully.."