Chapter Four - Morningstar

A small sigh escaped you as you were dragged up the hill by Angel Dust. Your wings neatly folded behind you as your eyes settled on the beautiful hotel, the red and black color scheme perfectly matching the crimson sky. "Hey, Angel..?" You mumbled quietly, looking up at the grinning boy.

   "What's up, toots?" He asked, glancing down at you as the two of you walked.

   You folded you arms in front of you in an attempt to be polite, tilting your head to look up at the tall boy. "What is this place-?" You asked, letting your eyes wander back to the hotel as the two of you approached it.

   He grinned, a small chuckle escaping him as two of his arms rested on his hips. "I think Charlie will want to explain it." He said playfully, knocking on the large door.

   "Charlie-?" You questioned, getting cut off by the large door swinging open. There stood two girls, one with pale grey skin and long white hair, holding an angelic spear that caught you off gaurd. Alongside her was a taller blonde woman that wore a red suit, a large grin plastered on her face as she looked between you and Angel Dust.

   "O-oh! Welcome to the Hazbin Hotel-!" She squeaked, practically shaking from excitment as the other woman put a hand on her shoulder.

   "Charlie, you've gotta calm down-" She said with a small chuckle, shaking her head softly.

   "But Vaggie-!" She whined, glancing at her. "This could be a new guest, you never know!" She grinned, glancing at you with a large smile. Angel Dust glanced down at you with a grin, tapping your shoulder.

   "That there, is Vaggie," He continued. "She is kinda the only security we have here, don't get on her bad side-" He chuckled, you swore you recognized that name, but you were unsure of where. Angel Dust pointed at the taller blonde woman. "That's Charlie Morningstar herself, the daughter of the big man downstairs. You squeaked, your wings stretching out defensivly as you looked up at Charlie.

   "As.... in the daughter of Lucifer-?" You asked, almost yelling as you pointed at her. She forced an awkward and embarassed smile, waving softly. "He had a kid..?" You mumbled, blinking a few times in shock and paranoia. Angel nodded with a grin, shrugging.

   "Hey, Lucifer's gotta get laid too-" He said blankly, shrugging as all three of you cringed and looked at him in slight disgust. Your wings folded behind you neatly as you tried to collect yourself, looking around the outside of the hotel.

   "So.. what is this place..?" You asked, trying to ignore the fact you were talking to the daughter of Lucifer Morningstar.

   Charlie grinned, obviously excited to explainc the place. "This is the Hazbin Hotel, a place that aims to give sinners redemption," She continued. "So they can go to Heaven and escape the torture of the yearly extermination!" She grinned, small red horns poking out of her hair before dissapearing as she calmed down.

   You froze, your wings lowering as your eyes twinkled. "A place... to redeem sinners..?" You asked, staring up at the woman with slight admiration.