acts of love

104TH AOT X READER

104TH AOT X READER

fluff/crack content, modern/uni au ★ 7.4k ★
no warnings (outdated humour, i wrote this in like 2020)

As long as you've got a good group of friends, anything is possible. Thankfully, you've got the best group you could ever ask for.

(01) taking pics of ur friends without them asking u to bc they looked so pretty in that exact moment

"Well, at least the views not so bad. Honestly, I thought it would be a lot worse."

Beside you, at the top of the bleachers that surround the large football pitch below, Eren huffs and kicks his feet up onto the empty row in front of him. It would be easy to just move rows, considering the game's due to start in ten minutes time, and there's plenty of empty seats closer. But, he's bought these seats, and by the looks of things, Jean and Connie are already comfortable where they are, sharing a big bag of sticky popcorn between them. 

Casting a look to the right, you notice that Historia and Sasha are making their way up, dressed in jerseys and caps, and you suddenly feel very out of place.

"Tell me why I came again?" you ask, not looking away from the pitch below. The grass is bright green, and every wandering body down on the pitch is just a small speck.

"Because," Eren starts, unlocking his phone and checking his messages. You snoop — one missed text from Mikasa and two off his Mom, which makes you smile. Eren's always been a Mommy's boy. "You love me, and you know that I worked my ass off for two whole months saving up for these tickets. And, since Armin's sick and couldn't come, you decided to be a good friend and take his place."

With a frown, you look back towards Eren. "I don't know shit about football."

"Cheer when we do," Eren suggests honestly.

Jean perks up, patting your arm roughly. "Do what I do, and cheer for the team with the prettier uniform."

"Don't!" Eren hisses, grabbing you back. "The other team have a prettier uniform, but if you cheer for them on this side of the stadium, you're going to get mobbed. Hey, Jean, don't tell her that, she doesn't know any better."