Living environment

(Tierra pov:)
I hate living environment like it just doesn't make any sense! well I also should pay attention more but that's kinda hard when my class is filled with a bunch of kids who love talking, oh and when I can feel a pair of eyes literally burning a whole in the back of my head. "Tierra!" I turned my head to see who called my name and of course it was Cole. Another boy who I just can't stand, ever since middle school he has developed this weird obsession with me even after I rejected him time after time after time, he just won't get the damn hint. "What do you want Cole" "to see if you'll go out with me babe" like ew. Absolutely no rizz. Why would I want to go out with you. "First off I'm not your babe second of all my answer is still no" the smirk on his face dropped down the tiniest bit, "ok fine I'll just call you mine, but we would have so much fun together kitten" disgust and anger started to fill inside of me. But before I would say anything the sound of something snapping and dropping caught the attention of the room...

——————————————
(Anthony pov:)
Who. Does. He. Think. He. Is. I had been listening and watching their entire conversation, Tierras body language slowly turning into one of discomfort and annoyance. Before I could even stop my self, I hit my water bottle off the table and snapped my pen in half. The ink from it went all over my paper completely running my notes. I noticed at how quiet the room was and looked up to see everyone looking at me. I looked over at Tirrea and saw the confused look on her face " really Anthony I understand this class is hard but it's not that bad" my teacher said in the most monotone voice ever. "Oops" that's the only word I could get out, I heard a little giggle and snapped my head over to see Tierra covering her mouth trying to hide her beautiful smile....not that I look at her smile every time I see it..well maybe I do, but it's not my fault it's her dimples. "Anthony clean this up now" my teacher said shaking his head. This is all Cole's fault if he could just take no for an answer and control his stupid hormones none of this would have happened. But no he just had to take it to another level of calling her his. She's not his no one owns her and if she had to be anybody's she'd be mine.
What am I thinking no bro you hate her.
I hate her right?
I don't like her at all.

(Authors note: guys I'm not even joking when I tell you my absolute hate for living environment. Like I seriously hate it)