The Weasleys

I took a deep breath.
And then another, and then a fifth, and I didn't know how many times I'd done it, but my heart was still pounding in my chest.

Charlie said everything would be fine and I believed him, but now, standing right at the door of the burrow, I realized that Charlie's words were only to comfort me and keep me calm.

Well, it worked. Until now.

Charlie was right next to me and when he saw my face, he took my hand and clasped it tightly, to give me security.

"All will be well, Dragon. They are just people, you have faced dangerous dragons and defeated very strong Death Eaters, this will be very easy.
As I wanted to tell you that dragons and Death Eaters now seemed a thousand times easier to me right now.

Her house was just as she described it hours ago, cozy and a little messy. I didn't know where to look. There were so many things that my eyes couldn't stay in one place. Thanks to Merlin who had layers and layers of magic, because otherwise he would have fallen a long time ago because of the instability he had in his structure. I was seriously concerned that so many people lived in those four wooden walls, but I assumed that many people in the wizarding world lived like that.

A very classist thought came to my mind and it was the fact that if 3 years ago I had been told that I would be spending thanksgiving in this place, I would surely have crossed it until I was tired

A very classist thought came to my mind and it was the fact that if 3 years ago I had been told that I would be spending thanksgiving in this place, I would surely have crossed it until I was tired. I blushed at my thought.

Obviously, I didn't say it out loud. Because at this moment being close to Charlie made me feel so in love that this place seemed lovely to me now.
With one last breath, I looked at Charlie and gave him a faint smile.

"We can handle this," I said.

Charlie kissed me on the mouth and just as he was about to leave, we heard a saucer break, very close to us.

A few yards from our location, there was Molly Weasley, who surely broke the plate when she saw one of her eldest sons making out with an ex-Death Eater.
I quickly pulled away from Charlie and wanted to get even further away, but Charlie wouldn't let me, in fact, he pulled me even closer and placed his hand on my waist and started walking towards his mother.

"Hi mom, how long?" When I was going to hug her, Molly walked away and gave her a big blow on the head.

"Charlie Weasley, you finally remember that you have a mother worried about you on the other side of the world. Ungrateful child, I was already saying that so much time with dragons would make you a grumpy hermit and make you even more stubborn than you already were. But what are those manners, you don't properly introduce me to the visitor.