Lets get cookin'

I had been in the kitchen trying fo whip up something to eat yet I always liked it more when big bruder made me food. "BIG BRUDERRR FIX ME FFFOOOOODDDD I'M DYING!!!" I yelled as an angry german barged into the kitchen. "Vhy cant you fix jour own food," he crossed his arms. I love it when he does since his muscles flex. "Cause your better at cooking annnddd you love meee," I smiled my cheekest smile. He blushed at the part where I said he loved me and to tell the truth he is pretty damn cute when he blushes.

"Thank you big bruder your to good to me," I said as I ate some eggs and bacon off my plate. "Jour velcome Jooniper," he said as he went back to his office. "I should make him something as a present." I thought. I dug through our cupboards and found some german chocolate cake mix. " perfect even I couldnt screw this up." I smiled. I set everything out as then I heard a small crash it came from Germany's office. It was only a small one I went back to what I was doing.

It was later on in the day around 7. I had finished the cake it looked better with frosting on it. Ocassionaly I would hear a small bump from Germany's office.

I started to wash the dishes I had used when I was doing this I heard Germany's door open. I had my back turned washing the dishes. "Hello my scharwtz," gently breathed Germany on the back of my neck. He had brushed my super long dark red hair over my other shoulder. "Germany you smell like alchol," I turned off the faucet. "Come hear," he pulled me to his chest holding me in a grip.

"Germany stop," I tried pushing away. "Shh call me Ludwig for the night my love," he kisssed me roughly. "Nein Ludwig," I whimpered through his kiss. He kept kissing me roughly trying to get accsess to my mouth by biting my bottom lip. He then groeuped my ass and lifted me up. My arms wrapping aroun his neck as well my legs around his waist. I could feel his massive bulge in his pants between my legs.

"Like vhat jour feeling my little whore?" He rasply spoke into my ear grinding into me. "Mmmhh Ludwig dont your my big bro," I clentched his naked muscilar arms since he was wearing his black tank top. "Vho cares jour mine," he carried me off to his room.

He set me on the bed and came out with a black wooden box. " close jour eyes and go to the head board now," he pointed. I did so and felt something clamp to my wrists and restrain me from moving. I opened my eyes I was handcuffed.

"No peeking naughty little girl now joull be punished." He came over to me and began to take my pants off. He then took a pair of scissors and cut off my tank top exsposing my white bra and also black boy shorts.

"Big bruder stop," I almost cryed. " Dont vorry it'll be gute I promise." He smiled evily. He undress showing of his muscular body. He then climbed on top of me and between my legs. "Jooniper jour breast have gotten bigger over the years I see," he ripped off my bra sucking and biting on the one and palming the other. "Oh mmn Ludwig dont do that," I moaned. Ludwig then moved his hands up and down my sides and my shoulders. I wrapped my legs around his waist and began to grind on his covered manhood. "God Joon mmm," he groaned into my neck. "I want to touch you Ludwig," I groaned loudly shaking my hands.

" not jet," he started to abuse my sweet apots on my neck and chest sucking and scraping against the skin. "Joon jou taste so gute I vonder vhere else jou taste as good." He began kissing down my stomach and onto my covered woman hood licking and nibbling on it. "OH GOD LUDWIG," I screamed as I clenched my legs together yet he pushed the open. "Now for some more fun," he began to take my under wear off. "Ludwig be somewhat gentle ok," I whispered.

He then penetrated me with his tonge swirling it inside of me then draging it up to my bundle of nerves sucking hard on it and nipping at it. "I-Im gonna cum," I grinded my him hard and fast. He then stopped and got up leaving me feel lonely. He grabbed a vibrator and keys. He unlocked me and pushed me on the bed spreading my legs far apart. " fuck jourself vith this,"he commanded as he sat in front of the bed. I grabbed it and inserted it slowly since it sort of hurt and then gradually went faster pumping it in and out. He and pulled off his tight boxers and grabbed his large member and began to pump it along to my fast rythm.

He had stopped and jumped onto the began snatching the vibrator from me and quicly and forcefuly shoved himself inside of me. He began going deep and hard into me hitting my G-spot each time making me a moaning and screaming mess. "God Jooniper jour so tight." He grunted thrusting into me. He thsn grabed another vibrator and put it on my sensitive spot and began thrusting. "Aahh ahhmm Lud-Ludwig Im coming," I screamed as I clentched onto his muscles and expelled my juices. Ludwig rode out my orgasm and kept playing with my woman hood and thrusting hard into me. "Mhhh Jooniper Im gonna cum," he grunted as he grabbed the head board and kissed me twirling our tonuges together. He twitched inside of me and came.

"Now get on fours," he commanded. I did as told. "Suck me," I took his now limp member and swirled my tongue around the tip and began to suck hard on him and pump fron the bottom. He leaned over me and began to rub my clit fast and pull on it. This making me moan and the vibration causing him to moan and thrust into my mouth until he came.

He pushed me on my and lifted my lower portion up as he stood up and pushed himself into me and began to grind his hips into me. "I love you Germany," I panted "I love jou to Joon ," we then both had came and fell next to eachother panting and throwing the covers over eachother.