"bury me in your memories." | chapter two. | a day in hell.

hell was a scary place. the sinners and the atmosphere scared most people. especially adam. the first man. the man who would've never dreamed of eternal damnation. the man who was ENTITLED to heaven. he made all of this. he looked around at the people, most descendants of him. but would they even know that? it was so embarrassing for him to end up there. he panicked. this had to be a dream. a really bad dream. he had no one down here. no one at all. at least he had lute up in heaven. his attention shifted to lute. what was she doing right now? was she thinking about him? that shouldn't matter right now. it didn't. what did matter? finding somewhere, anywhere to go.

adam walked for a little while, shielding his face. he was by no means ashamed of his face. he thought he was awesome looking. he just needed that mask. which probably explains why in hell he had no mask. he stared at himself in the reflection of a window. how the hell did he end up in hell? he's the first man! he's the fuckin' dickmaster for crying out loud! he stopped paying attention to his appearance once he realized he was staring directly at two people 'gettin it on' inside. he screamed "my bad!" as he walked off. he ended up right outside someone's dumpster. the dump set of the fucking hazbin hotel. his favorite place.

"oh what the hell??" vaggie walked outside. "get out of here, jackass. you're loitering." adam stared at her for a minute. "fuck you, vagina. it's hell. i'll go where i fuckin' want." they bickered back and fourth before she just walked back in. adam was a stubborn man who refused to admit he was losing. that's one of the many, many things he loved about himself. vaggie knew he was fucking impossible. she knew the man for years. she walked in to find her girlfriend. "charlie. he REFUSES to leave." she was pissed. she had every right to be pissed. he fucked her over so bad. he can die again for all she cares.

adam sat outside, playing with the dirt. the man. the ORIGINAL DICK was in hell. what'd he ever fucking do wrong, anyways?? he started thinking about lute again. "get this bitch out of my head." he mumbled as he poked the ground with a stick. that didn't work, though. he kept thinking about her. a suspicious amount. he eventually got his lazy ass up to find anywhere to stay. he ended up at some shitty motel-type thing. what a fucking life. she stayed on his mind. ugh. he started wondering what she could be doing without him up there. his fucking lieutenant. he lay on his stained, disgusting bed. she was probably fine. nothing to worry about.