Designer brands at school

I know that every school has that group of people that wear designer brands to show off their non existent wealth. Even in my school, that has a very strict uniform, people still mange to act "cool" by wearing designer bags.

9 times out of 10 its fake and i just wonder if you actually have any dignity. I would rather wear some cheap ass bag then to go around looking like some fake bitch with a fake bag.

And for the 10% that actually carry around some overpriced (not even that nice looking) bag, what happens if you lose it. For me if i lose my bag it was only £25 down the drain but bags that cost £75 - £150 you could've done so much with that money.

Designer clothing is great for parties or like wearing it to school every once in a while is perfectly acceptable. What is not acceptable is walking around in a gucci top with Chanel shorts and ted baker shoes with a luis Vitton purse. Even if you have all of these things is it really that deep that you have to let the whole world know. going out head to toe in designer just makes you look fake and self obsessed.

Okay so there are these two girls that go to my school and are both in the year below me. They have their face caked and I mean CAKED in make-up. Both always have their hair in a high ponytail and both carry around louis Vitton bags that look exactly the same except one is real and the other is obviously fake. Those two girls are actually quite famous in our school for being the two fake bitches. If you want to reference to them you literally say "you know those girls in yr 7 that think they're all that" and everyone knows what your talking about. ps please don't wear matching clothes to school with your friend, it is really cringey.

The point of this chapter is to stop and think if their is a point of showing off what you have. your not the only person in the world who owns designer stuff so pleas stop acting like it.

A/n
So i know this was a very short para but my phone was very frustrating to use and i don't have my laptop with me. I have not updated in ages because i didn't really see it going anywhere but i've decided to continue this book and im actually still in school #London sucks. once the summer holidays arrive i will be able to update more and I know there are so many mistakes because i switched auto correct off and for some reason it does not capital lock automatically.