akutagawa's birthday

Dazai called akutagawa to come on his place.akutagawa agree and he was going in his way to come.akutagawa was opening the door when suddenly everyone start singing: "HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUUU HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUU,HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO AKUTAGAWA... HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUUU". akutagawa was shoked because he was thinking that nobody knews that today was his birthday.sDazai was going to akutagawa closer with cake."think of a wish". akutagawa was almost crying because he was so happy and excited that dazai was remembered his birthday and was kind with him.
"I-i don't need to think of a -w-wish"
"Why?"
"B-because my w-wish come true right now.."
Dazai was looking akutagawa with his smile and then he hugged him.
"I'm sorry, akutagawa... You didn't deserved all of this... you're so strong Man, I'm proud of you"
Akutagawa didn't believe all of this and crying in dazai's hands.and then... He opened his eyes... And he realized it was dream... He was so sad again.then he get up and go in one place that everyone were.he opened the door but they only said:
"Oh hello akutagawa."
Akutagawa's heart was so broken,he knew that ada members didn't know about his birthday but what if dazai knew? He was looking for dazai what was he doing.finally he saw him,he was with atsushi, of course.dazai was happy like on dream that akutagawa seen.akutagawa didn't know what to do because he was so broken and crying a little.then chuuya,gin,tachihara and Mori came with little cake. Chuuya was carrying cake.
"Happy birthday to youu,happy birthday to youu... Happy birthday to akutagawa.. Happy birthday to youuu!!!"
Akutagawa was thinking if it was again dream or not.
"W-what did you know that it was my birthday?.."
"Of course I knew, you're our member and also my friend" said chuuya.
Akutagawa was really crying.
"Hey why are you crying?!"
"I-it's nothing, I'm just so happy for this."
"Nah it's not a big deal,stop crying please it's your birthday"
"Okay"
"Now think of a wish"
Akutagawa was thinking...
"I want... That we will be together so long time as we are right now"
"Oo good wish,I hope we will be"
Akutagawa was happy that he had a person who really loved him.and then he didn't look at dazai again because he didn't care about him at all.

Appreciate the person who really loves you,not the one who doesn't care.