01. | FIRST DAY BACK

ITS THE FIRST DAY BACK after break and everyone's already craving over Simons news.
They hated that blog but at the same time always looked forward to hear the new gossip. As long as it's not about them.

Katie walked over to where her group always sat. The group consisted of 8 people. Katie was always looked upon because she was dating the outsider kid , Simon Kelleher. They didn't know why she was dating him and quite frankly she didn't know either.
She couldn't trust him with anything. And she hated how close he was with his best friend and to be honest his only friend , Janae Matthews.

Katie hated Janae and Janae hated Katie , same old same old. Janae tried everything to try and break them up. But nothing worked.

The only reason anyone kind of enjoyed Simon's company was when he was with Katie. They were the dream couple. He always took her out on dates , Bought fancy designer clothes and always held her hand through busy corridors.

Everyone was catching up for what they did over break when the bell rang.

"Oh shit..I'll catch you guys later" Said Cooper picking up his bags

"Yea same I have physics" replied Addey rolling her eyes.

"Ugh I have maths" Katie said hitting her thighs and sighing.

"Well , we'll catch use later" Said Jake smiling , grabbing Addeys hand to help her off the table.

"Snore , get a room" said Mikaela rolling her eyes hopping off the table.

Addey laughed "oh shut up just because nate~ dumped you over summer"

"WHAT?" Shouted Katie "HE DUMPED YOU?"

"Shut up" Mikaela said twitching her eye walking off.

                                             ***

Addey walked into physics and sat in her seat.
She hated where she sat. Mainly because she sat next to Simon. Whatever she done he wrote it down in his little black notebook.

"Everyone take your seats!" Said the teacher walking around the top of the class.

Addey looked over to see Simon smiling at her with his book out closed.

"What?" Addey asked not amused at all.

"Oh nothing..." Simon laughed before leaning back in his chair.

"Oh nothing~" mocked Addey before placing her bag down.

Addey reaches down for her phone and opens a text from Nate. She looks over to see Simon writing in his little black book.

"What are you.." Addey was saying before an alarm goes off , she looks down to see her alarm on

The teacher walks over to Addey "you know the rules..." the teacher places her hand out and takes her phone "that's detention after school Ms.Prentiss"

"I swear I didn't set it I don't know why it went off!" Defended Addey.

"No excuses..detention and that's final" the teacher said putting the phone in her drawer.

Addey slouched in her chair and looked over at Simon to see him smiling and writing In his book.

Addey looked down scared to see if he knows her secret.

***

Addey , Bronwyn , Katie , Connor , Simon , Cooper , Nate and Mikaela all are sat down in detention.

"You know why you all are here" rambled the teacher

"This isn't  fair. That wasn't my phone!" Bronwyn exclaims

"Enough,Bronwyn" the teacher scolded pointing at her

Bronwyn pulls out her phone "don't you think it's weird you're taking my phone twice?" She said trying to get out of detention.

"Continue talking and that's detention tomorrow Ms. Rojas" the teacher said sturnly taking Bronwyns phone.

She slouches in defeat and looks over at Katie to see her laughing.

"Use better get writing as it's 1000 words" the teacher says before being cut off by eggs being thrown at the window.

She runs over to see 4 boys throwing eggs holding banners.

"Those essays better be down when I'm back!!" She says running out.

Everyone runs over to see what's going on.

"Wow Addey do you know them?" Asks Simon peering behind them

"What's that supposed to mean?" Asked Addey rudely

"Oh you know.." said Simon holding his cup of water.

"Back off man" Nate said leaning on the window
"Why are you even here?"

Simon shrugs and takes a sip before dropping his cup and falling.

"What the fuck Simon!" Katie said jumping up after getting sprayed with water.

"Is he alright?" Asked Cooper concerned.

Simon's gasping for air and his face starts turing red

"I..I don't think so is he having an alleric reaction?!"  Nate asked running to Simon.

"I-I mean it's possible but-" Bronwyn stutters looking down in fear

"Is he breathing?" Mikaela asks with her hands covering her mouth

Cooper flips his bag looking for an epi-pen

Bronwyn runs over to the phone panicking calling 911 "oh my god is he ok?"

"What the fuck do you think Bronwyn?!" Connor says sifting through Simon's stuff

"find it!" Nate screams scrambling through the drawer before running out to find one in the nurses office.

Katie runs down beside Simon and holds his hands
"Is the ambulance here?!" She asks crying.