Chapter 2

(This part is brought to you by Adam, serviving)

-Alaska

3rd POV.

Adam stood before the hidden and abandoned facility he was told about while wearing a fur coat over his clothes

Adam stood before the hidden and abandoned facility he was told about while wearing a fur coat over his clothes. As he looked back at the helicopter that dropped him off, fly away. After telling him that they will return to pick him up when he was done. To which he understood before getting to work by making his was to a secret entrance. Where he brought out his hacking phone and pluged it into the code lock next to the door. And unlocked it with the pass code that was given to ham by his employer.  As Adam opened the door and headed inside with the lights automatically coming on which surprised him. But soon calmed down as he reasoned that he would not have unlocked the door of there was not any power. As the young man focused on the task at hand as he used the schematics of the place given to him. To make his way to central computer area. Where all the information and memory was being stored. As he began erasing it all from the memory banks with his hacking skills.
All was going smoothly, when suddenly a loud roar and what sounded like an unusual elephant rang out.

This surprised Adam, who stopped what he was doing. Before he peeked out into big nearby hallway. Where he a mammoth fighting off a saber tooth tiger. This surprised Adam, for he did not suspect these animals would be brought back. At least the Saber tooth again. As he remembered being chased by one, years back when he was with the other survivors of Camp Cretaceous. But here was another one, fighting a big ass mammoth no less. Which made Adam wonder what else was here. Before he quickly and quietly went back into the computer room. And tried to finish as fast he could, while the rumbling from the mammoth could be felt. Along with the sound of it and the saber tooth could be heard fighting be heard getting closer. And just as Adam was about to be done, the mammoth broke through the nearby wall while sending the ancient cat flying. Along with Adam by the rubble into corner while being covered by dabbry. As he got knocked out during the process, while hearing the sounds of the beasts. Eventually go farther from him before darkness took over.
------------------------------------
To Be Continued.......