Fairies

Here are our fairies at the Alfea!

Rhea Lux

Fairy of Time and a country girl from Solaria

Fairy of Time and a country girl from Solaria. Rhea is very determined to show what she can do and prove her abilities to be strong instead of useless. She's caring, chivalrous and emphatic, always sticking up for those she cares for. She can be a bit small minded and sometimes rushes into situations without thinking them through fully.

Age: 18

Sexuality: Pansexual

Pronouns: She/Her

Favorite Teacher: Ms. Griselda

Powers: Time- her magic can bend reality itself and control it in small doses- be it rewinding attacks, healing herself and others and freezing time is necessary. However, her magic is rare and she rarely uses it, relying mainly on other aspects of magic and health.

Realm: Solaria

Princess Pixelia Technegemma

  Pixel is the only child of King Cyros and heir to the throne of the cybernetic world of Zenith

  Pixel is the only child of King Cyros and heir to the throne of the cybernetic world of Zenith. She can come across as awkward and sometimes as a hard time reading on how someone is feeling. However, she has a heart of gold and cares deeply for her people. She's captain of the volleyball team and is a lot stronger than she looks.

Age: 19

Sexuality: Lesbian

Pronouns: She/They

Partner: Princess Aisha of Andros

Favorite Teacher: Professor Palladium

Powers: Atoms and Molecules- She has the power to create just about anything she wants. Using her nanotechnology, she can create machines in an instant and has a knack for creating laser beams and electromagnetic fields that act as shields. Her power is what makes Zenith magical, which makes her the future for her people.

Realm: Zenith

Lady Zoelynn Bhan

Zoelynn, otherwise known as Zoe, is known for her sensitive personality and pacifistic nature

Zoelynn, otherwise known as Zoe, is known for her sensitive personality and pacifistic nature. She refuses to harm any living being and prefers to go towards a defensive route by creating creatures from the Earth to fight for her. She's sweet, but can be a bit of a crybaby and doesn't have the guts to stand up for herself against bullies like Valerie.

Age: 18

Sexuality: Lesbian

Pronouns: She/Her

Crush: Princess Diaspro of Isis

Favorite Teacher: Ms. Faragonda

Powers: Life- Zoe manipulates spiritual energy and places it in non-living beings. Because of her beliefs, she uses this power to create life to defend her and fight her battles. She has a specialty for creating creatures from the elements, all named 'Jeremy'(she's horrible with naming things).

Realm: Eraklyon