Prologue

HEY. I'm Aliceson, or Ace Mitchell. I might not know it yet, but I'm a halfblood. But not in the way you think I am. People say you don't want to be a halfblood, but I won't lie, it's pretty fun. If you like fighting, trauma, and injuries of course. Let's start with a small backstory.

All the weirdness started when the book, Percy Jackson and the Olympians: The Lightning Thief, appeared in my locker. I obviously read it and the rest of the series, but that wasn't the weird part. A weird note was also on top of the book:

Dear Aliceson Mitchell,
I got this book for you because I think you'd find it interesting.
I hope it helps you in the future.
-G <3
Let's sum my questions up in a list:
1. No one calls me by my full first name
2. helpful in the future???
3. g?? (who I thought was my crush, Greyson)

It's confusing but I just put it aside to figure it out later.

Another thing is that I have a really creative imagination. And vivid. Maybe too vivid. I'm always seeing the same old guy with hairy goat-ish legs. It's a reoccurring thing. He's always watching me. But he seems to be closer when I'm hanging out with my friend, Scarlet, who I'll introduce later. I might actually be schizophrenic.

But weird things aside, I'm a pretty good kid. I might not be good enough for my parents, but it's fine, for now. I do my homework, I study, I get straight As, I go to soccer practice, I practice my instrument. I do all this just to be better. It's called the Asian life, they say.

But as long as everything stays normal, I'll be ok. Right?