Chapter 1 The Frehley Family

Renesmee Today Is My 20th Birthday And I Am So Excited Because My Dad Is Playing His Last Show Today And He Invited Me And Mom To Come On My Birthday I Am Lucky To Have Amazing Parents That Is A Rock Star And A Road Manager For Kiss That Is My Dad's Band Name I Made My Bed And Get Ready With My Dalmation Dog Dipstick As I Put My Clothes On To Get Ready.

Natasha I Woke Up To The Birds Chirping And The Sun On My Face As I Turned To Wake Up My Husband Ace Snice It's His Last Day With The Band Ace Honey Wake Up I Said As He Woke Up With A Groan Morning Beautiful He Said In A Sleepy Voice Morning Handsome I Said As I Kissed Him I Know Today Is Sad Day For You That It's Your Last Day With The Band I Said Yeah Well I'll Be Home To Spend More Time With My Girls He Said As We Kissed I'll Go Get Breakfest Ready For Us Honey I Said As We Kissed After I Got Up Ace Smacked My Ass You Naughty Spaceman You Wait Until Tonight I Said Filrty I Can't Wait He Said As He Got Up From Our Bed.

Renesmee I Walked Downstiars With Dipstick And Saw My Parents In The Kitchen I Hugged My Mom And Dad Morning Sweetie Happy Birthday Mom Said There's my little girl dad said  He Kissed My Cheek Dad I'm Not Little Anymore I Said I Know But You'll Always Be My Little Girl He Said As We Ate Breakfeast And Dipstick Had His Breakfeast Same With Pongo And Purdy I Have To Go To My Last Rehearsal I'll See You Girls At The Concert He Said As He Kissed Mom And He Kissed Me On The Forehead We Will Hon Be Safe Mom Said I Will He Said Bye Dad I Said Bye Sweetie He Said As He Walked Out The Door.