The child of the radio demon

Once upon a time, in the chaotic and vibrant realm of Hell, there existed an unusual family. Alastor, the infamous Radio Demon, had always been an enigma—a creature of darkness with a penchant for chaos and a twisted sense of humor. But beneath his crimson eyes and sharp grin, there was a secret he guarded fiercely: his past.

Alastor had once been human, long before he became a demon. His memories of that time were fragmented, like shards of a broken mirror. But one memory remained vivid—the day he met Lucifer, the fallen angel who ruled over Hell. Lucifer was charismatic, cunning, and utterly captivating. Alastor was drawn to him like a moth to flame.

Their relationship was tumultuous, filled with passion and power struggles. Alastor reveled in Lucifer’s attention, and Lucifer found solace in Alastor’s darkness. They danced on the edge of destruction, their love a forbidden flame that consumed them both.

But then, something unexpected happened. Alastor discovered he was pregnant. The revelation shattered his world. How could a demon—a creature of sin and damnation—carry life within him? He feared Lucifer’s wrath, feared that their fragile bond would break under the weight of this revelation.

Yet when Alastor finally confessed, Lucifer surprised him. Instead of anger, there was wonder in his eyes. He cradled Alastor’s face, his touch gentle. “Our child,” Lucifer whispered, “a miracle in this forsaken place.”

And so, Charlie was born—a child of darkness and light. With her fiery hair and innocent eyes, she was a beacon of hope in Hell. Alastor doted on her, his laughter echoing through their home. Lucifer watched from a distance, his heart torn between duty and desire.

As Charlie grew, she inherited her parents’ traits. She had Alastor’s mischievous grin and Lucifer’s silver tongue. She wandered the halls of the Hazbin Hotel, her laughter chasing away the shadows. The other demons were baffled by her existence—a child in a realm of sinners.

But there was another secret, one that Alastor kept even from Charlie. He had once been a woman—a transgender soul who defied societal norms. When he transitioned to male, he embraced his true self, but the scars of that journey remained. Now, as a father, he wondered how to share this part of his past with his daughter.

One day, as Charlie sat on his lap, her tiny fingers tracing the lines on his face, Alastor hesitated. “Charlie,” he began, “there’s something I need to tell you.”

She tilted her head, her eyes wide. “What is it, Daddy?”

Alastor took a deep breath. “I was once a woman,” he confessed. “Before I became a demon, I lived as a transgender person. It was a difficult path, but it led me here—to you.”

Charlie blinked, absorbing the revelation. “Does it matter?” she asked. “You’re my Daddy, and I love you.”

Alastor’s heart swelled. “And I love you, my little imp.”

As for Lucifer, he watched their exchange from the shadows. His love for Alastor had never wavered, and now, seeing them together, he felt a warmth he hadn’t known in eons. Perhaps there was redemption even for demons.

And so, in the Hazbin Hotel, a family of misfits thrived—a transgender father, a fallen angel, and a little girl who could change the fate of Hell itself. Their love was a fragile flame, but it burned brighter than any star in the night sky.

Fin~