The Most Beautiful Soul: A Secret Letter

To The Most Beautiful Soul I've Ever Encountered,

It's true that life's always been a matter of chances. There are times that things are happening due to luck - either bad or good. In life, it's either you win or lose. It's either you end up living happily or hurting really miserably.

Because it may be true that people have power over some things, there are certain matters they have no ability to control. That's why some depend upon the heaven, the possibilities and luck.

If reincarnation really did exist - and I had a past life - I guess I would never know if I was a good person or a bad one, if I was an angel or a devil. I don't know what I've done to deserve someone so genuine, unreal and special like you. But . . . here you are, beside me, standing still and giving me all the love and care I need to survive in this tough world.

I may never have the chance to tell you this, but I want you to know that I've always believed that you are the best person I've ever met. You are the greatest gift I've ever received. You are the most beautiful soul I've ever encountered.

If I were to have another life, I would still choose you - to lie beside you, to be with you. Because you are the perfect fit for me. You are the missing piece of who I am - without you, I'd be incomplete. Without you, I wouldn't be the same person I have been who's smart, strong, brave and determined enough. Without "the you," I wouldn't have seen that there is more to life than what my eyes are able to see.

Without you, I'd be nothing. I would totally lose the sanity, purpose and mission I need to navigate my own life. Without you, the past would mean nothing, the present would fade away and the future would be really hard to picture out. Without you, my heart would surely stop beating, my brain would no longer function and my breathing would come to an end.

And I am sorry for my mistakes.

I'm sorry for the times I let the worst in me take the best of me. I'm sorry for hurting your precious feelings. I'm sorry for giving you scars I wouldn't be able to erase. I'm sorry for breaking you sometimes.

And I may have the ability to be the worst person living in the universe, I assure you that I'll do my very best to be the best I can be before your eyes. Let me be with you and take good care of you, as the most special person I've got in my life.

Most times, you may not feel it because I am not capable enough to make you feel, but "I love you." I really, really do. I love you with all my heart and soul. I love you even when the stars stop shining. Even when the Earth stops revolving. Even when the whole universe is dying.

They say we shouldn't change for people we love - we must find the people who will love us regardless of who we are. Yes, I agree with that. It applies to how I love you. I've loved you whatever, whoever and wherever you are. You don't have to change because you've been enough. The love I give to you has always been enough for me to always see through you, to see the best in you.

And you may have learned to do the same thing - to accept me for the person that I am, but let me tell you that I'm willing to change for you. I'm willing to destroy my dark sides to deserve you. I'm willing to kill the devil within my body as to not hurt you anymore. Because for you, everything is easy.

I never want to make promises, but this time . . . I want to. I dare to make promises. For you.

I promise that I'll always love you until my very last breath. I promise to accept you for who you are and to never judge you. I promise to hold and embrace you even when you no longer want anyone to see you. I promise to take everything that makes you and help you see the better in you each time. I promise to never leave you as I hold tightly in my soft hands your pure heart.

I promise to never lose you.

I hope the wind would take this letter straight to your heart. I hope the words in this letter would last longer than forever . . . so you'll be able to keep it, to keep me, to keep us together in the deepest part of who you are.

Sincerely Yours,
Tiffany