Monaleo x Saweetie

They so fineeee <3

Monaleo's POV
-
-

"Diamontè I'm so cool off you," I rolled my eyes.

We've been messing around for some time now. Tonight there was listening event for some new artists, including myself. I asked Diamonté , better known as Saweetie, to come with me.

We're not dating and we argue too much to even function as a couple. But I won't lie, seeing her with anyone else is something I don't like. I stopped dealing with all the girls I was fucking before I met Dia. She didn't ask me to, and she doesn't know. I did it because I wanted to.

I fuck her good. I love the way she tastes and the way her body feels. I like the view of her that I have when I strap her down. Any and every position. I love hearing her call my name. I love when she teases me when we're out of the house. I the way she touches me. The way she licks on me and eats my pussy. All the things she said she's never done before, she's so good at it now.

Maybe I love her beyond the sheets. And the way she makes me feel. Like how comfortable I've gotten around her. I'm not too big on emotions, or I claim not to be. But there's something about her. She keeps it real with me, except for now. And I know when she's lying. She can't look me in the eye. Diamonté isn't one to stand down, not when we're fuckin' and not when we're arguing. So I know when my eyes aren't met that something is wrong.

"Leo stop," she pulled my arm and brought me back into her. "I'm not talking to him. I told you that me and Quavo been over and that been dead,"

"Is that why he's been eyeing you all night? I saw y'all chatting a couple times too. I'm already knowing," I looked her over. I could tell she was irritated with me.

"Just go Diamonté," she doesn't want to be here anyway, I know who she rather be with.

"Leondra can you fucking stop," she gritted in my ear, holding my waist tight, something I wasn't used to. My eyebrow raised, she's not usually rough with me and I don't fall into submission easily. My government also caught me off guard. But something about that did something to me.

"Diamonté..." I looked her over, biting my lip just a bit. I didn't have any words for her but boy did she look good. My admiration for her distracted me from who was behind her, again.

I quickly snapped out of whatever trance I was in.

"Icy girl," I heard Quavo's voice. Diamonté turned around closing her eyes and letting out a deep breath. "I got y'all some shots,"

"Thank you but we're good," a tight nipped smile formed upon her lips, she looks back at me but I was already away from her grip.

"You good," I scoffed before walking away. I let the music fill my ears and walked towards the bar. Ordering a few shots for myself, I'm too sober for this. I took 3 shots with no chaser.