Flames.

Throwing on some nice clothing and my black converse. I start heading down the stairs to where my mum was waiting for me, We then hop into the car and start driving. we end arriving at my bullies house it was his birthday, our parents were friends so I was invited and had to go.

Cut to the incident

Half way through the birthday when the parents weren't watching. I felt a liquid get dumped onto me throwing me to the floor I turn my head around to see my bully and his friends staring down at me grabbing his lighter, lighting it and throwing it at me.

I then wake up in a cold sweat it was around 6am and ofc Ben was still awake playing games "Good morning" Ben said with a wide smile "I finally beat my high score" I then silently said good job laying down on my back staring at the roof Ben turning around on his spinny gaming chair "You ok" He said with a concerned look "Yeah im fine just a nightmare, wanna get some breakfast" I asked "yeah sure." Me and Ben then start walking down the hall passing the rest of the creepypastas rooms "Hey jeff" he gives me a smirk *(⁠ ͡⁠◉⁠ ͜⁠ ⁠ʖ⁠ ͡⁠◉⁠)* Hm? "Wanna go knock and run Toby" he said pointing at His room that he shares with Eyeless Jack "F**k yeah" we then both slowly tip toe up to there door quietly snickering "3... 2.. 1" we bang on the door really loud waking them both up and run as fast as we can to the kitchen pretending like we did nothing Lj, Clockwork and Jane where in the kitchen already, Jane and Clockwork already eating and chatting at the kitchen table while Lj looking through the fridge.

Kitchen scene

Me and Ben who just ran in puffing at the entrance of the kitchen "What did you do now" Jane says disappointed "None of your business" I said walking to the cupboard while Ben sat down at the counter chairs "bitch.." I whispered "What was that.. Jeffery woods" she said with a small smile knowing that I hate my full name I grabbed a knife out of the knife holder, jumped over the counter throwing myself at Jane turning into a fight gun shooting and stabbing untill slenderman appeared picking us up with his tentacles before it got any worse then it already was but I didn't stop I kept trying to hit Jane with the knife, Ej and Toby finally came down stairs into the kitchen and as soon as they entered i ended up slashing Slenderman Deep making Slenderman slam me into the wall hitting my head making it bleed down my neck and back making me feel dizzy, full of gun shots, I got up walked over to the sliding glass door that leads you outside I opened it and ran as fast as I could till I collapsed .

Back at the mansion

Everyone fell silent and Slenderman was furious "Whos coming with me to find him" Ben said out loud walking towards the door stretching his arms up, "ⁱ ᵍᵘᵉˢˢ ⁱ ʷⁱˡˡ" Ej following quietly behind "You think he'll be ok" Ej asked "I hope so" Ben replied 'Wait why does he care?' Ben thought. A little longer into the walk "So why do you care so much about if jeffs ok?" Ben looked at Ej with confusion but also a smirk as usual "ⁱ ᵈᵒⁿᵗ" Ej said while looking away "Alrighty then" Ben said but still sceptical, They then stop once they saw a huge bush fire in the direction Jeff ran. Once they did released they both started sprinting in the direction of the fire.

With Jeff

I slowly open my eyes it was very blurry but once my eyes were focused I realised I was surrounded by fire.. my worst nightmare, I was terrified, I didn't know what to do, I was frozen in place, I just sat there staring at the fire
until i heard faint yelling It was Ben and Ej.

Saving mission 👍

When we got close enough to the fire we saw Jeff just sitting there "WHAT ARE YOU DOING GO GET HIM" Ben yelled at Ej "ᴡʜʏ ᴍᴇ?" "You think I can carry him" Ben saying disappointed "ᵗʳᵘᵉ." "NOW GO GET HIM" Ben yelled again "ʳⁱᵍʰᵗ" Ej said jogging into the fire trying not to get burnt he successfully made it through and grabbed Jeffs shoulder scaring him "AHH WTF" Jeff screamed while Ej picking him up bridal style making Jeff get flustered "PUT ME DOWN" Jeff screaming at Ej over and over again.