Be silent..

"GIVE IT BACK" Jeff yelling and chasing Ben still running down the stairs "IF YOU CAN CATCH ME" Ben yelled turning his head to see Jeff right behind him "AHHH" Jeff then jumps and pushes ben to the floor sitting on bens back still fighting for the note "GIVE IT" "NO" They both then stop seeing there in the middle of the lounge room with Masky reading a book with Hoodie laying on his lap, Toby and Sally playing games on Bens nintendo, and eyeless Jack and laughing Jack sitting down talking "uhmm.." "HEY WHY ARE YOU ON MY NINTENDO" Ben snatched it out of Tobys hands "what about me :(" Sally said sadly "You can play on it sweetie" Ben said calmly while patting her head "Yay".

Jeff then sat up ripping the note out of Bens hand "gimme that" "HEY" The chasing then begain with Ben going after Jeff, Jeff them ends up running out of the mansion "OI, YOU TO" Slenderman yelled but Ben and Jeff where to far to hear "ugh those two are a headache"

"LET ME SEE IT" "NO" Jeff then bumps into someone its Seed "wth-" "丂卄卄, ㄥㄖㄖҜ" Ben and Jeff then both look up to see the fire fighters from this morning "its sunset so hopefully they dont see us" Ben said worried "BOO" Nina screamed "丂卄卄" "AHHH WHAT ARE THEY" The fire fighters yelled while pointing at us "WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING GO GET THEM THOSE ARE WANTED AND MISSING KILLERS" The cheif of police yelled "尺ㄩ几" Ben who left ages ago "BEN YOU ASSHOLE WAIT" The police where chasing them all the way back to the mansion Seed and the rest burst through the door with thr same people in the lounge room including slenderman "whats wrong?" "卄|ᗪ乇" "Seed whats going on?" "ㄒ卄乇   卩ㄖㄥ|匚乇    千ㄖㄥㄥㄖ山乇ᗪ   ㄩ丂" Slenderman set the panic alarm off "EVERYONR HIDE"

everyone was already hiden eyeless Jack went into a locked closet that Slenderman locked for them "ʷʰᵃᵗ ʰᵃᵖᵖᵉⁿᵉᵈ.." "shh" Ej grabbed Jeffs neck and pulled him closer "ʷʰᵃᵗ ʰᵃᵖᵖᵉⁿᵉᵈ." *gulp* "ill tell you later.." Then one of the police men tried opening the door of there closet shaking it making Ej and Jeffs lips colide.

̿’ ̿’\̵͇̿̿\з=(•̪●)=ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿  ̿  ̿