the meet

the club. god you fucking hated the club. it was always too crowded, and way too many guys trying to flirt with you and get in your pants.

you were wearing a basic red short silk dress, nothing out of the ordinary. your bestfriend may forced you to come, all because she didn't want to go alone. she made you get all dolled up, hoping to have fun, but all you really did was talk to the female bartender.

you saw a group of guys walking in, all of them looking oddly familiar but you just pushed the thought away. one of them had a short curly mullet, the other looking exactly like the curly haired one except with straight long hair, one with long shaggy hair, and one with curly hair pulled into a half bun.

you were sitting at the bar talking to one of the bartenders while may danced with a random guy, you were sipping on a vodka cranberry while talking to the bartender. well, until the one with the short curly mullet came up and ordered drinks, and he said hi to me.

"Hi mama, I'm josh" he smiles widely and reaches out his hand for a handshake. you happily accept the handshake while smiling.  "well, hi josh. I'm y/n."

"well, y/n. see you later, yeah?" He says before walking back over to the group with all of the drinks.

-earlier that night-

later in the night to talked to josh more and you eventually sat down with them. you learned that Josh's twin was the one with the long hair and the one with shaggy long hair was sam, josh and Jake's younger brother, but the one with frizzy curly hair didn't respond, josh told me his name was daniel. I wanted to talk to him but I was so nervous.