First Meet

It's 2022 ... OCTOBER 15. I saw many people getting close to each other and getting off from each other and being separated by problems with each other. 

It's love that brings them close to each other and after a time when you found among two, there was always. It's morning. Cold and beautiful sunshine together. 

 Sehra opened her Laptop just now, like every day she is busy playing games and having her coffee beside it. Without this, her day is just boring. it's the game she plays regularly. One person joined her on Facebook, recently. Nope. 

She doesn't know him.   "Joey", I guess.

 She was surprised but not very pleasant cause she doesn't like new people and interacting with them. Like others introverted people are alike.

 One day just like this the man talked with her. everything started to change since that day. They continuously interacted with each other. 

They became more than friends. One day, they opened up to themselves like this.

 - Hey, what happened? how are you?

 - yes, fine. what about you? Long time no see. Is everything fine?

 -where are you from Joey?

 - me? yeah doing good. everything ok.

  - Indonesia. what about you? I'm not too much at social media. That's why late replies.

 - oh, I see. good, it's kind of a waste of time here. I'm from Iran.

 - Have you been with anyone else Sehra? if you don't mind please give me those answers.

 meanwhile, will add some talk here. Within 2 months they became so good friends. they know each other very well and started talking about their everyday life issues and family stuff together.

 Sehra was always jolly and good at sports. She used to be a good sorcerer at her college and that's how she was a famous name at her college. but after she met Joey, she started to find herself among him. One day, when they were gossiping, unfortunately...

- hey, if you don't mind, can I ask you something? 

 -yes, tell, please.

-umm. I'm just feeling awkward about it. 

 do you love someone? asked joey.

 -uh, oh. that's nothing, girl. no, I guess. I loved someone now I have no feelings. but I think falling in love isn't a wrong thing. 

 hmm? Do you love someone? asked Sehra.

 - yes, I do. Joey replied very confidently, and Sehra never thought she would get the right answer as she was thinking of having. after that, she started to grow her feelings for him. few days gone, for exams and being busy with her regular life, she wasn't able to make time for Joey, one day Joey expressed that his heart had now fallen for someone else.

 then after a few more days after she talked with Sehra, he beautifully expressed his feelings about her. that's how they meet each other, and the story starts. would they be together after all?

 Here readers will diffidently be thinking about why she started a relationship with an unknown person. but I will say love makes you blind sometimes that's when a wrong thing seems like a right thing to you.

 everything you do is right for you, and everything you think about the opposite person makes you deeply involved with him, and you are involved with that deeply. knowing that's hard and unreachable. that whole night she didn't sleep well.

 Sehra was surprised and besides of she was very much happy. she never thoughted but after some days she also found herself the same way as Joey and they started their relationship from a different country, different nations, different places, and different personalities. they started to talk and talk and make each other laugh. 

Quite happy but still after one month Sehra had some problems, so she didn't contact him for a long time. She got a fever and some physical and mental issues together. 

So many days passed like that. he waited and waited for her. The hours and the days are stocked on and felt like not moving. 

 Here, Sehra was having some mental trauma and family issues going on. after a very long time at least they talked with each other but who knew that the relationship would become like this? days passed, hours too. 

Sehra deeply found herself falling in love with someone. She made many changes like stopping her regular study-based programs, sports, and games everything. that wasn't ever good for her. but still, she got someone after all. who is really charming, caring and good as a friend also. few months passed that way.

 They both were happy with each other. but still somewhere between the relation was no spent time nothing as usually people we see. but they got their trust in each other and that's made their relationship better. 

 Sehra lost her phone on the way and she had no way to contact Joey anymore. Joey didn't contact Sehra for 10-15 days.

 he became mad and so did She. She didn't find any way to contact her. every time in their relationship they have so many issues and problems in daily life. 

not only that, Joey changed not a common change a big change came in his talking, and so, Sehra felt that many times and asked what happened with him. unfortunately, the rain started, ohh charming in winter it's raining. The night becomes darker. with the weather outside. Sehra watching raindrops on the street.