All to well

March 2023. Beautiful sunshine and misty wind.

 with a cup of coffee, I started my daily work like everyday. and started to write after I gave some food to my cat. 

knock at the door, '' who's there?'' 

'' I'm sehra. will you open the door, ma'am? please.''

 ''wait for a minute, please.''I saw a woman standing outside back to my door.

 I said '' yes how can I help you?'' she said,'' can we sit inside ?

'' I thought for a while and replied, 

'' Yes sure, please come in.''

 '' will you help me?'' i said,

 '' whats the problem? if I can solve that I will try,

 where are you coming from? you're sweating. 

wait, let me give you some water first.

'' oh, thanks, ma'am. We had a long narrative with each other.

 When 2 hours passed away I didn't even notice.

 I still remember that day when I first talked with her she was only 22. 

That's how I met her for the first time and listened to how she was passing her life day after day, for months, and years like that way. Sehra is now 30 years old when I for the 1st time talking with her. She was kind of introverted but I can tell you all with a hundred percent confidence, that she wasn't like this. when I talked to her I felt her so deeply that we just became one heart, one person, and one mind. 

-- let's get started

-- let's get started. where are you from?

- Bangladesh, Chittagong.

 - study? or anything based on yourself?

- umm, yes, if it's not necessary can we get started from the beginning of my story?

- Oh, sure. why not please, start now from where you remember?

- thanks, I don't know how you'll judge me ma'am but it's unforgettable and I can't get it out of my head since that day it happened.

- you can call me by my name, say freely. I will listen to you and won't judge you for that, talk as a speaker you will find me as a good listener.

She and I started up from the beginning and I got to know her better this time. I was so surprised and at the same time was charmed by how she talks and other stuff how she presents herself, who will tell her that she is broken. anyway, life changes so it has many colors. sometimes it is too much darker and sometimes it becomes colorful.

 - hey, tayo! you there?

- yes, I am. Where are you? I texted you in the morning you replying now?

- I was too busy, you know what happened my manager here is too strict, I don't have my phone all the time and I only get the phone after 4 pm. and I text you at that time.

 - what are you doing now? are you at work? Do you have your lunch? 

- nope still not. but I will do it. Don't worry about me. I'm thinking of getting resigned from this job. 

cause I don't like the job here, I'm thinking of going back to my village, my hometown. so, I can build up my restaurant there and I don't have to be in a cage anymore.

- oh, ok. when are you going? let me know OK?

 - I will give you all my updates of mine. every time! 

Don't worry OK? my brothers are far away from me and they are all worried about me. cause I'm all alone here.

- oh, did you tell them about me?

- yes, I told my brother. but he laughed and told me to do whatever you were telling me to do.- are you kidding? what mean by laughing? will they accept me? 

February 7, 2023. 4 months after their affair passed away. sera had a dream, she wanted to be a lawyer then she got a plan that she had to stay together with Joey and for that, she needed a position so, they could be together. 

between the whole affairs, they had so many problems. sehra noticed Joey changed fully when he came to his hometown. no talks, texts anything. Here she was getting mad day by day for him. She was losing interest in everything. she became alone and stopped talking with everyone she was close to. also, she stopped her regular practices for her sports and other kinds of stuff.

 One day the whole thing became white like lightning and everything cleared like midnight.

 - Joey, I'm sorry if I told you anything wrong. why are you trying to ignore me? if you hiding anything please tell me I won't tell you a single word about that. can't you see how you changed? you know better what you're doing.

- what happened? why are you talking like this if I'm doing any bad things here? listen, I'm not doing anything here, and why aren't you understanding? you always think I'm doing anything wrong here. if you want I'll give you my account password.

- I didn't ask for that. I'm telling you that if you are online you don't do jobs now like before you have your phone. you know I don't have my phone always with me. I just wanted to know what you're doing there. you taking all of this the wrong way.

 - I'm going to bed now, talk with you tomorrow. good night, bye.''DOUBTS '' IN EVERY RELATIONSHIP THERE ARE DOUBTS, YOU WILL NEVER WANT TO LET YOUR DEAR ONE WITH SOMEONE ELSE, SHARED OF COURSE! BUT SOMEHOW SHE ALREADY HAD LOOSED HIM. [sighs]

 HOW DEEPLY SHE LOVED HIM BUT WHO KNOWS THAT SOMETHING BIGGER THEN THIS WAS WAITING FOR HER, NOW SHE GOT NO TRUST FOR MEN AND NOW HER LIFE JOURNEY KEEP MOVING ON LIKE THIS ALL ALONE, ALWAYS AND FOREVER.