Mount Bertul. Chapter 3

*After the Class With Professor Marvin, the whole Class was dismissed and went to their separate ways, to either their homes, or somewhere else.*

*Sebastian's POV*

*After saying his goodbye to his Girlfriend and companions, he left as he walks down the path and onto the side of the road, he then suddenly remembered the scroll that was give to him today, he pulls it off his belt as he slowly read it, what was written in the scroll was "the power you seek is at the peaks, go up mount Bertul to take the power you can achieve." By reading what the scroll contains and by sheer curiosity, he instead went on an adventure up to mount Bertul, as he gets closer and closer to the mountain, the more darker and darker it gets, it gives him the chill but he doesn't get bothered by it, but before he could go on with his journey, he uses a wild bird to deliver a messenger to his family that he will be home late.*

Sebastian: I wonder? What this scroll meant by a power I can achieve? It seems, way too odd, for something or someone to give me that such power?

*All of a sudden he heard a voice right behind him, saying "maybe because your chosen to hold such power?", he looks behind him and to his surprise, David was there, following him.*

Sebastian: David!? Why are you here?! Aren't you supposed to be at home?

*He expressed a shocked and worried expression towards David*

David: I saw you? Walking towards Mount Bertul? Don't you know what danger that place brings?

Sebastian: I know, but I have to go. My curiosity has sparked.

David: you know why the term "curiosity kills the cat" was made for right?

Sebastian: I'll be fine, you should go now?

David: I'm afraid I can't, I can't let anyone get hurt? Why not I just come with you then?

*Sebastian thinks about it, but he hesitantly said "yes" to David*

David: where are we heading to then?

Sebastian: probably up the peak of the mountain, that's what this scroll said.

*He threw the scroll to David so that David could read the details inside of it*

David: poetry? Damn, it's hard to understand?

Sebastian: it meant, I can get some sort of power or magic up the mountain David.

David: is that so? Sorry but my understanding capabilities is just.. erm.. at the edge right now.

*As they walked up and up the mountain, they stumbled across a skeleton of a wild pig*

David: what the actual hell?

Sebastian: I bet, it got eaten by mountain lions?

David: your kidding?

Sebastian: am I joking?

*Seeing Sebastian's serious tone, David gulps and looks around cautiously*

Sebastian: relax? I can't feel any of it's presences around us, it's probably long gone now.

David: you sure about it?

Sebastian: of course, I'm sure of it.

David: still? Let's be cautious?

Sebastian: Will do, just don't get lost you small man.

David: I am small but I am strong.
Yet strength is not all about physical strength, it's how powerful someone's determination and sheer will is. That's true strength.