INVISIBLE STRING

ANAV'S POV :

WINTER IS HERE.

I have a love -hate relationship with winter. I love to be drinking coffee in my blanket, just laying around maybe writing my journal or some poems. Drawing something ( I'm really bad at it). But then there's school. I hate waking up early on a winter morning, just stepping out of my blanket is a war in itself. I AM LAZY AS HELL, them allegations ain't going nowhere.

Full shirts, sweaters, girls with leggings under their skirts, guys who stopped to roll up their sleeves (i miss those ), winter does suck a bit.  But marshmallows and coffee makes up for it. caffeine is my 3rd love, after literature and music. if I would to get a blood test right now, they'd find more coffee than blood in  my streams. And I am not flexing, I KNOW it is unhealthy, but you only live once don't you?

December, might not be much of my liking, but there is something I hate more than anything , yeah you guessed it right, it is the mighty school and education system. Aren't we supposed to learn here? But rather they push us into an unhealthy competitive system where you can either flourish being a puppet by rot learning or you can just fail and repent for a lifetime. I don't believe in this thing. I never actually study for marks, and i like it. though I wouldn't say I'm a bad scorer. Again I'm not flexing, and I don't want to bore you by ranting so let's het on with it.

So school is not a pool of hatred for me just because of the system, but also cause people here are pretty shitty. I don't like them and I know they only pretend to like me because they don't want to mess with me. One of the girls I don't prefer being around is Priya. It's not like i have beef with her, i just can't stand pretentious people. She has a habit of passing comments on people's looks and look down upon them because she thinks the knows it all. i just apathies her because she is smart, but acts like a fool. She told me I looked like shah khan, (my family does make fun of  me but I didn't expect to hear this in school too) I don't look like him at all, and them she comments "Hah, but I don't think you'll be getting a kajal", I wish I could shut her up, but I'm too petty for that. I don't care, and for the record, she's been approaching me too often for normal these days, that's really unlike her. I think we might finally get close (I really wanna be one of the cool students).

The third period started,  i was eagerly waiting for lunch break, i was as hungry as wolf. And my bad luck never failed to surprised me, as it was the P.E class. I hated P.E . Cause P.E in my school didn't mean those cool sport activities or  cheer practices , or any other stuff like that. A fat man in his 50s calling himself a "to be national player", who didn't get a chance because of politics would drift off to sleep on a chair, while boys would make two teams and call the game kabaddi ( all of them eventually beat each other till blood splattered) and girls would talk , sing or just play something like dumb charades. It was boring, we didn't do any real sports.

We went to the school ground, it felt nice, standing in the sun. Cold breeze touching my face, hands like snow and teeth cluttering. I wanted this to end as soon as it could. I wasn't interested in getting my jaw or any part of my body broken , at least not right not in this cold so I stood beside the wall leaning against it talking to Aleena and a few other people.  Just as we were getting to the fun part of the conversation Priya approached me. "Wanna play something?" 

"No, I'm not feeling to well"

" Never mind, you really are looking cute today, no wonder..." she drifted off the topic. Did she like me or something? Bad news for her, I pitied her for a second

"No wonder what Priya?"

" You ...You are quite famous among students"

" Me? Famous? Haha , nice joke"

" No really, some people really admire you, and also a few have a crush on you."  Oh she definitely has a crush on me, now how do i handle this.... 

" Okay, I don't mind the admire part but crush is a serious word madam, and I don't remember anyone even looking at me, and for the nth time I am not interested if the girl is even miss world."

 I always tackle talking about girls and crushes  because, straight to the point, I'm not so straight. I've never actually thought about any girl in a romantic way ever. Yes I really like seeing Madhulika dance and I surely do appreciate Manushi's beauty, but I wouldn't date any of them even if I had a chance.

" You didn't hear it from me alright?"

"Uh...okay??" got me confused.

" I think Anav Verma might have a crush oh you..."

" Wait what? Anav who?" , I was so much in shell shock that I forgot who Anav Verma was to be honest. Not going to lie, but Anav Verma was a big shot , at least in our class. the only problem was that there were three Anav's in our class and I couldn't remember which one was Verma.

"Don't tell me you don't know who Verma is...f-fuck he's looking at us, he will kill me if he knows I told you!" , that's when I looked behind her back and noticed Anav Verma for the first time...

A/N : Hi guyss, this is my first real book, i hope i can finish this, and wish ya'll would like it. it's going to be very realistic story <3. ty for reading.

like <3 . comment. and share <3