chapter 5

Akshara: hi Dr Abhimanyu Birla...its nice meeting you.  she said as she looked at him with one of the largest fake smile wheras inside she felt her heart yearning for him 

Abhimanyu looked at her for few seconds 

Akshara: same here AKshara he spoke as he placed his hands in his pant pockets 

Neil: come on akshara no need to be formal with bhai you can say his first name only

Akshara smiled at neil as she forcefully nodded when siddenly she saw karan standing next to abhi 

Arohi: hey karan bhai 

Karan smiled warmly at arohi ignoring akshara 

Neil: bhai this is arohi sister akshara.

Karan looked at abhi who looked at him...he was clearly able to see that pain in abhi eyes who nodded at him to which he nodded 

Karan: hi miss goenka he said with coldness as he looked at her which akshara and abhi sensed 

Aksahra nodded and excused herself wheras abhi and karan watched her go 

Neil: anyways ... stall have opened so come and grab some food ok he said and left with arohi 

Monami saw karan with abhi from far...she wanted to aid her friend but right now she felt she had to go and see her other friend and left from there seeing akshara heading towards the washroom direction 

Akshara entered the warshoom and walked straight towards the washbasin. She looked at herself in the mirror and saw her eyes filled up with tears she knew she could no longer control which flowed like a river down her cheeks. 

Her eyes landed on to her hands which she lifted as she stared at them. 

Akshara: no wonder y i felt a familar presence abhi... it was because of you, yet i couldnt figure it out. I never...never thought that i would see you after all these years. 7 years abhi. 7 years. I know how i have spent these 7 years without you...how i have kept myself away from you. I had everyone with me but the one person that i would always miss was you. How do i tell you that i still love you...that i still wish that i didnt have to take that decision of seprating from you. 9 years ago when i saw you for the first time..your eyes was the first thing that i noticed...the way they looked at me made something flip in my heart. The way you smiled when watching me sing had my heart beat 10 times faster. Now 7 years later you still have that effect on me... the way my body reacted when my hands touched yours...when you pulled me closer to you. All i wanted to do was drown in those beautiful eyes thinking its all a beautiful dream but it turned out to be a reality which can't come true. It can't she said as she hugged her hands while falling down on the floor letting those tears fall. The pain she felt in her heart was hard to redcue. 

Suddenly she felt a hand on her shoulder making her go still for a sec. When suddenly her name was called. 

Monami: akshu. She said softly 

Akshara turned around seeing her friend affer so many years... she looked at her with pleading eyes and hugged her while monami stroked her hair trying to control her tears. 

Akshara: i dont know how to control this pain Monami...it hurts...it hurts really badly. Really badly. Y didn't you tell me about you all coming. She cried in her arms 

Monami: im sorry akshu..im really sorry...trust me i did try to contact you and also tried to message you but at that time my phone fell in the pool so i had no other way...i didnt know you was going to be in thie party until i saw you with arohi. Akshu i had met arohi in the past but i had no idea she was your sister. Neil only introduced her with her first name and also you always addressed her as aru until i saw you both together today...i tried to get to you but something always kept coming up. I know its not easy for you akshu and it must hurt a lot but you can't stay away from abhi forever, neil and arohi love each other which undoubtedly connects both of you.