22 | yes!

"GOD, WHERE IS THIS PLACE?" I exclaimed as I caught up with the blond boy

"GOD, WHERE IS THIS PLACE?" I exclaimed as I caught up with the blond boy. We walked for some time now and I could barely feel my feet. The wind softly caressed my light hair as I increased my pace. My eyes laid on his figure on top of the hill.

"Come on, dove! You could see the whole city from here!" He yelled from the top, which earned himself a chuckle from me. He was acting childish.

When I got to where he was, I finally got  all the hype. The lights below looked like small stars, cars looked like ants. You could see how polluted the cities were compared to the nature. I couldn't remember much from the districts but it was more peaceful than this.

I sat down beside Coriolanus and leaned my head against his shoulder. The wind was colder up here. My hand felt the green grass that I was sitting on. Small flowers like dandelions were planted all around.

"Make a wish, dove." He whispered, picking the delicate flower.

I closed my eyes.

I don't want to live in a lie anymore.

And blew the dried seeds into the wind.

Lie. The Capitol is a lie and we were all lying to ourselves. Lying that the districts deserved punishment and that the games were the only suitable retribution. I'm tired of living in a world of lies. One day I will find my peace with Coriolanus. I placed a vow to myself.

I opened my eyes to see him looking at me as adoration sparkled in his eyes.

"What?" Chuckles left my lips when his eyes didn't move the slightest. That look he gave me, it was everything I ever needed. And how the corners of his rouge lips curl up, I just couldn't love him more.

"What did you wish for?" His nose brushing against my blushed neck. If he needed a way of communicating without words, it would be by touch. The way his skin brushes slightly against mine, it was my weakness, his touch was warm, it made me melt like plastic, instantly.

"Not much," I replied as I played with his knuckles. They had scars on it, probably from the heavy work in the districts. Usually I would run my fingers through his golden locks, but since they weren't there, knuckles were enough. "I wish to be happy– to live in peace."

"So you shall, dove." He planted a soft kiss in my lips. "So you shall."