45|vacation *

warning(s): smut! (oral sex, d!riding ) word count: 2

word count: 2.5k

Warm rays of morning sun slowly filters through the window curtains, casting a soft glow on Y/n's face as she slowly opens her eyes. She stretches her arms and legs on the plush bed, feeling the softness of the sheets against her skin. She yawns, feeling completely rested as she rubs at her eyes. She takes a moment to soak in the details of the elegant bedroom in the luxurious suite she and her boyfriend had rented for their much-needed holiday in the Bahamas.

The room is tastefully decorated with a mix of modern and tropical designs. The balcony offers a breathtaking view of the crystal-clear ocean waters beyond their suite.

To her left was her sleeping boyfriend Harry, and a smile plays on Y/n's lips as she takes in the sight of him. He's lying on his stomach, hugging the pillow beneath his head. His curly hair is tousled and unkept, adding to his overall endearing appearance. One of his tanned legs is sticking out of the comforter, the other hidden in the sheets.

Feeling the sudden urge to touch him, Y/n reaches out and caresses Harry's cheek with her knuckles. Despite the gentle touch, Harry remains asleep, letting out soft snores. Figures. Y/n was well aware what a heavy sleeper Harry was.

Y/n pulls her hand back, deciding to let Harry sleep a bit longer because it gives her time to just admire him. He was so effortlessly handsome. His eyes are shut, hiding the green eyes Y/n adores, his lashes brushing against his cheeks.

Y/n let her eyes sweep over Harry's entire being: from his eyelids and pouty lips to his tattooed arms to his bare back. He was a masterpiece. And he belonged to only her.

"Are ya starin' at me, love?" Harry's deep, raspy voice interrupts Y/n's thoughts. She looks at Harry as his eyes focus on hers, a sleepy smile curving his perfect lips.

"Sorry," Y/n replies. "I was gonna wake you up, but then decided I'd rather just admire you until you awoke naturally."

"You never have to apologize fo' checkin' me out, love. Y'know I do the same thing with you," Harry says, winking at Y/n—or attempting to. In his sleepy state, he just winds up closing both eyes. "What time is it?" He adds.

Y/n rolls over to check the time on her phone and says, "Half past eight. We'll have to get up and get ready soon if we wanna make our brunch reservations."

Harry groans deeply as he rolls onto his back, draping his inked arm over his eyes. "Why'd we make reservations so early on holiday?"

"We? You made the reservation, sir," Y/n giggles, poking Harry in the ribs and making him squirm from the touch.

"I'm a right idiot, then," he responds with a soft chuckle.