𝟖

𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐲𝐢𝐚𝐡'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯

𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫...

𐫰

Ever since that night, Jahseh hasn't spoken to me whatsoever. All I've gotten from him was, "sorry I left, had to handle something."

If he wasn't feeling me anymore, he could've just told me that. Even if I wave to him, he ignores me and looks away. I guess that's what I get for thinking he was different.

"I don't want you to worry about him Ramyiah. He obviously doesn't know when he has something good," Taylor  says while glaring at Jahseh.

I look up to see him staring at me with guilt in his eyes. They were basically pleading for my forgiveness.

"Mr. Nickher, can I use the bathroom?" I ask in an almost mumble.

"Yes! Go ahead!"

I get up and Taylor mouths to me, "you good?"

I just nod yes and make my way out the door. I'm not even going to the bathroom, I just wanted to get out of that class.

As I'm wondering the hall, I hear someone calling my name.

"Ramyiah! Hollup right quick!" I turn around to see Stokeley.

"Uh, okay."

"You looked upset, so I came to check on you." He shrugs.

"That's sweet, thank you. I'm good though," I say as I smile at him.

"You like my lil sis, of course I would," he pauses then speaks again, as if he wasn't sure of what to say. "If this has something to do with Jahseh, please it's not what you think.."

I scrunch my eyebrows, "Then why isn't he speaking to me? Oh ok."

"I know I know. But I can't tell you, he has too." he looks at me sincerely.

I roll my eyes and turn back around to walk away. He then grabs my hand to pull me back.

"Ramyiah, I'm serious. Please just wait for him."

I roll my eyes again and yank my hand out of his and walk away.

I hear him sigh and turn around as well, walking in the opposite direction.

Wait for him? Yea right.

I leave my last period and head towards the bus loop. Ugh I really need a car right about now. I hate waiting for this bus.

"Ramyiah!" someone yells from behind me.

I turn around and see Stokeley, Trunks, Gazzy, Coolie, Trippie, and Jahseh. They all walk up and surround me. What is this? An intervention?

Jahseh looks up at me. As soon as our eyes meet, he looks away. It was almost like he made it seem like he didn't know me.

Whatever, two can play that game.

"Uh ramyiah?" Stokeley says.

I snap out of my thoughts, "Oh sorry, what are you saying?"

"We having a kickback at our crib and I want you to come through."

Is he serious? Yea right. I don't want to be anyway NEAR Jahseh.

I think for a second, "I don't know guys. I just wanna go home."

"But me and Trippie are gonna give lap dances,"Gazzy says while blowing kisses at Trippie.

"Pump, get yo gay ass on. I'm a proud pussy lover," Trippie says and then squares up with Gazzy.

Gazzy rolls his eyes and squares up to,"Boy  stop playing, you know you wan-"

"Man, shut up" Jahseh says interrupting them.

"Oh now he speaks! I didn't even know he could do that!" I say with a surprised look on my face.

Jahseh looks over at me and gives me the most blankest face. 

I roll my eyes. At this point, I have an addiction.

"Anyways, think about it" Stokeley says.

"I guess" I slightly smile and turn around.

"Ramyiah.." Jahseh says.

I look at him shocked, "Yes?"

"Can you please just... come?"

"Like I said, I'll think about it." I say with a bit of frustration in my tone.

"Bye guys," I get on the bus and leave.