1-SLYTHERIN

I was summoned downstairs to accompony my mother and father.It wasn't Dinner or anything special on today of what I know.

"Hurry up lovely!"My mother shouted up to me.

"Coming,Mother."I said back to her in a small shout back down to her.

My little legs went as fast as they could,me being approximately 4'5  ment I didnt go as fast as a Nimbus 1999.

I arrived in the living room,meeting my mother and father who had a odd  smug grin on there face.

"You called for me,Mother?"I said softly.

"Yes we did lovely.Yes we did.Do you know,how we told you many of our stories about the magical school called 'Hogwarts'?"Mother asked me.

"I recall abit,yes?"

"Well,we sent your application for Hogwarts to attend there school.We got your reply back today!"Mother squealed.

"Show me,show me,show me.!"With excitement in my voice,I shouted crawling over Mother to reach my Father who had my acceptance letter in his hands.

"Papa.."With puppy eyes I said.He wouldn't be able to resist me.

"I-No-Fine here you go."Father spoke with a beaten tone.

"Yes.!"I said in a whisper shout.I opened my letter,praying it said I was accepted.

The letter was:

"Dear Mrs and Mr Young,

We have recieved your letter hoping to attend your little one to our school,Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.

We are delighted to be your option for her to attend.

I'm  glad to say,Yvonne has been accepted into Hogwarts,and starts here at September 6th,1991.

We hope to see you soon.

-Professor Albus Dumbledore"

I was buzzing with excitement!

How long away was September 6th again?I wondered if my Muggle friends got chosen.Yet they'd be a Mudblood and get picked on.?

Hopefully she wouldn't.Or she is just a wizard in secret?Who knows.

I continued my excitement with Mother and Father.Father was a Slytherin,and Mother was a Hufflepuff.Opposite attract much?

Oh well,that didn't matter.Love is Love.

As I went to sleep that night,I was still buzzing with excitement.I counted down how many days of sleep it was until this was my last night in my own bed untill Christmas,oh.

------------

I was on platform 9 3/4 with my Mother and Father,arriving by floo.Its quick and easy,but hard to explain.We arrived aproximately 20 minutes earlier then supposed to,yet many were already on the platform.

Some boarded the train,some didn't.The people who boarded were older then me,I assumed they were 5th years.

About now,I was in my mothers and fathers arms.I was a bit down I wouldn't be able to see them for a while.

I interwined my hand with my fathers and mothers.A few tears drippled from my eyes and rolled off my cheeks.

Untill my last name was spoken.

"Young?"A man with brunette hair spoke up.

"Oh shit!Greetings Nott.!"Father exclaimed.
They knew eachother?Crazy.

"Your littlen starting too?"The same guy who I  made an assumption his last name was Nott due to father calling him that.

"Mhm.This is Yvonne.I assume thats Theodore?"My Father said,pointing to the little boy inront of me.So Theodore was this guys name.

Spending my last moment with my mother and father was the best.

Not alot of people know my familys biggest Secret the Nott's know i believe.Even I dont Know my own familys  secret!

The train chimed with  its last call for boarding,so me and Theodore walked onto the train with our trunks.

He was very scruffy compared to me.

He wore cargos and a baggy black t-shirt.While I  wore a white button-up shirt with a grey pencil skirt.

Weird.

We eventually finally boarded,leaving me and Theo to find a compartment to stay in for the rest of our ride.

I followed Theo as he seemed to know exactly where to go and move to.He led us both to a compartment with a few other people.I recognised one as Blaise Zabini.Quite close with us Young's.

Me and Theo sat down,and I gave a short,small smile to Blaise,him returning it.

Of what,I heard somthing being screamed down my ear.I was shooken,and I opened my eyes.

-----------
AUTHORS NOTE

Hey gorgeous!Alex here ^^.This would eventually turn into a Drama filled book with smut,drama and alot of mental health shit.

If your NOT comfortable with that,I suggest you stop reading.

I am 13,so bare with me.Chapters can be short,or long to write.

Other then that,have a great day or night!!

(its also mothers day here,so happy mothers day)🤍

Kisses on the cheek x
🤍