2 - SLYTHERIN

I was awoken by a scream down my ear.

"WAKE UPP!" Rose said to me,god that girl does have a loud fucking voice.

First day of fith year and it's started by Rose Beaumont shouting to me.I sat up,revealing Pansy on our desk doing her eyelashes,how are they that long?Really.They look like fucking spiders!

"For real this time,get up Yvonne.You have half an hour to get your ass out your bed and start moving."Pansy said to me.

I groaned and got up,it took me about 25 minutes to be all ready.My hair was in a bun,with 2 peices down framing my face.

Good look for the day,I assumed.

As the girls and I finished up how they looked,we all trotted downstairs quickly,while walking towards the rest of our group.

Firstly,we saw Theodore Nott,Blaise Zabini,Mattheo Riddle and Draco Malfoy.

I have good relationships with all the boys,except Draco.

Like,what the fuck is his problem with me?It has to always be about him and his dirty relationship with Harry fucking Potter?I do not give 2 shits about him and his relationship with potter.

Not my fault the little  leprachaun,ginger friend laughed at Draco what caused Harry to not be friends with Ferret Boy?

"Girl hurry up!Breakfast starts soon!"Pansy shouted.

"Shut up im coming!"

I grabbed my handbag placing my parchment,quill and ink in there for the day.

Whats my schedule again?I'll have to ask Rose,she'll know.

Me,Rose and Pansy strolled down go the great hall for breakfast.We all sat down,me next to Ollice,Pansy next to Draco,Rose next to Mattheo and Ollice next to a random other Slytherin.Lana If I recall her name was.Lana Thomas her name was.She's related to this dodgy gryffindork in my year.Dean Thomas.Yuck.

Pansy was all over Draco,of what made me giggle like Bellatrix Lestrange.We all know except Pansy that Draco doesnt like her like that.

I grabbed a peice of toast and buttered it,cutting it into triangles like my mother would.

I ate it,and recieved my schedule for today.I had the most worst ever class schedule known to merlin himself.

God this year would be a very bumpy ride.

"Hey Dickheads?"Azure Taiwan came up to our group,staring at Theo.

"Yeah?"We all said in Unison,Draco keeping to himself not saying a single word the loner.

"Party tonight,Slytherin comms.You'll all be there right?"Azure said.

"You got it."

"Of course!"

"When have we ever turned down a party?"

Classic rats,anyway.

"Of fucking course!"I said.

"Betcha,its at 10pm."Azure said,looking at Draco

I looked at the girls,knowing my last class ends at 7pm.Definitely skipping last period to have more time to get ready.

Rose and Pansy looked at eachother,then at me.i wore my smug-ass smirk,knowing full well I will look like the most sluttiest slut down in the history of Hogwarts.

------------

Me and Rose and Pansy ran upstairs probabbly quicker then a Nimbus 2002 into the dorm.

I ran to the shower first,getting a towel.

I locked the door and undressed myself out of my Slytherin robes looking at my tanned body.

My boobs didnt look big enough at all as i wanted them to.

Ugh.

I slipped into the shower,cleaning myself and putting my usual shampoo in.

Smelt like pure vanilla and coconut.

Rinsing it out,I thought of what I could wear to the party.

I decided to wear a emerald green spagehtti strap dress with my lush silver jewellery my father gave me a while back.

I then put my conditioner in my hair,it also being pure vanilla yet no coconut in its recipe.

Vanilla would always be my go-to smell when I ever needed it,it just always suited me whenever I needed it.

I eventually hopped out of the shower,wrapping my body  in a towel,same with my hair.

Would I look Good Enough?

------------------

Kisses on the cheek x

- MRS4M3L14M4LF0Y