𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐄

SUMMARY

TO ANY OUTSIDER, HANYANG ACADEMY High may have seemed like the perfect school. With its extraordinary architecture, creative as well as, resourceful classes, and the general student assembly consisting of kids with parents that had great connections for basically anything, any outsider would have it deemed as the ideal school to attend to eventually possess a stable future.

It was absolutely rare to get a scholarship to the school. Unless you had a 4.5 GPA, it was basically impossible to get in with your grades. And so those that somehow did manage to score one with their impeccable grades, they didn't keep it a secret and thought of themselves to be the most fortunate souls to walk the planet.

It was no different for Kang Haerins case.

Her mother and younger brother had been over  the moon when Haerin had received her acceptance letter. Though initially she had no interest in applying for a scholarship to the Acadmey as she had deemed the local school she'd previously been attending to be perfectly fine. She decided to give it a shot after her mothers constant perseverance.

Haerin hadn't expected to somehow get accepted with her 4.2 GPA. And even if she had, she hadn't planned on agreeing to attending the said school either. For one, she knew that they couldn't afford to pay for the uniforms or requisites that came with the acceptance. She also knew the environment wasn't something she'd find herself feeling comfortable in.

But her mother somehow manged to find a solution. She always did.

Even as a single mother to two that often had trouble making ends meet, Kang Aeri always made sure her kids were provided with the best of the best. She made sure that they always had whatever they needed, even if it was difficult to do so.

She never let them be witnesses to her hardships. But unlike her younger brother, Haerin was an observer, and she had seen the sacrifices that her mother made for them growing up. She'd seen how hard she constantly worked for them, and of the opportunities she missed out on so that her kids could aquire them instead.

Whichs why, as much as a big part of her didn't want to attend the prestigious school, another part of her decided to do so in hopes of one day turning their lives around for the better and allowing her mother to finally have the life she'd always worked towards having.

Haerin had simply thought that her new school would be like every other prestigious school she'd heard about — snobby rich kids that thought they were better than everyone else, expenses that loomed left and right, and a high leveled education that she'd need to stay on top of in order to continue her attendance.

But oh how wrong she'd been . . .

A ranking system that determined how easy or difficult your life would be based on your level or interactions with the group that ran the school wasn't what Haerin had expected upon attending her new school. Neither was somehow falling victim to the said system and having her life turned around for the worst . . .

MAIN CAST

KANG HAERIN / THE BEAUTY & BRAINS !¡
portrayed by jo hye-joo

KANG HAERIN / THE BEAUTY & BRAINS !¡— portrayed by jo hye-joo

❝ What— you find this fun? Terrorizing innocent people? ❞

KIM JIRYOUNG / THE F4 LEADER !¡
portrayed by ahn hyeo seop

❝ How else would they know their place if they weren't shown it? ❞

OTHER CASTINGS

Shin Yeeun as Cho Yumin
Park Sooyoung as Han Yeona
Rowoon as Park Taein
Song Kang as Lee Miro
Hwang In Yeop as Baek Suwon
Son Naeun as Lim Jieun
Lee Naeun as Cheong Eunsim
Choi Hee-Jin as Jo Ji-hee
Seo Woojin as Kang Mingyu
Jung Yoomin as Kim Aesung
Oh Yi-Jul as Kim Nawon

( the rest of the cast according to your imagination )

--

~ єℓιтє plαчlιѕt

ᴛɪᴛʟᴇ ᴛʀᴀᴄᴋ

ѕтяωввуcнαєя, єℓιтє 

sɪᴅᴇ ᴏɴᴇ

|001. R U Mine?- Arctic Monkeys|002. Tears Over Beers- Modern Baseball|003. Wires- The Neighborhood|004. Someone To You- BANNERS|005. Maniac- Conan Gray|006. Love It If We Made It- Rina Sawayama|007. Dangerous Woman- Ariana Grande|008. Twisted Games- Night Panda |009. Middle Of The Night- Elle Duhé|010. Sweetie Little Jean- Cage The Elephant

sɪᴅᴇ ᴛᴡᴏ

|001. Dark Paradise- Lana Del Rey|002. Moth To A Flame- The Weekend|003. High- Dua Lipa|004. Into You- Ariana Grande|005. Friends- Chase Atlantic|006. Pillowtalk- Zayn|007. I Want To- Rosenfeld|008. Right Here- Chase Atlantic|009. Him & I- Halsey |010. Criminal- Britney Spears

--

A/N: Hi guys ! Okay so this is like basically my first original fanfic ? Which I wouldn't say is original technically as it is somewhat of a remake of the kdrama 'Boys Over Flowers'.

I know that most of the storyline mostly belongs to the creator of Hana Yori Dango, but everything other than that, as well as the characters and plotlines belong to me !

I'm really excited to write this story and cannot wait to show you guys a new side of my writing. I hope you guys will enjoy it as a much as I will with writing it !

You guys have no idea how much time and effort I've put into creating the characters, their names and their archs for better understanding and meaning. So please don't be a ghost reader and definitely interact as it will make me happy to see your guys thoughts as the story progresses !