OH MI GODS I'M SORRY

Oh mi gods, guys. I'm sorry that I have not writen that much lately. Well I have writen but I just haven't posted anything that is... nevermind. I'm still active I'm just not good at this stuff... I plan to start all over with my books and delete all of them except for this one and another one I may start. So... um.... yeah.... I made something for you guys that I may turn into a book that I will try to keep making for you guys? Please don't hate me >.<

Here it is:
(P.S. did I mention that it's Superwholock + Reader?)

-(Second P.O.V.)-

Dean sat in his impala in front of your house. He was getting impatient. He had called you about an hour ago but there was no sign of life in you house. Were you alseep? Had something got you? "Fuck this." He grumbled, getting out of the car. Sam shouted at his brother to get back into the car, quietly not to wake Charlie, their friend. Dean went to the door just as he heard a whiring sound near by. He looked around and saw a blue police box.

Inside the police box, the Doctor shouted happily. "Yes! Oh yeah, baby!" His British voice echoed throughout the TARDIS and he walked out, leave Martha and Jack in shock as to why they were there.. He saw a Chevy impala on the side of the road and a man looking at him. He looked at the car and saw another guy. This was your house, wasn't it?

Inside the house, whilst everything was happening, Sherlock and John sat in the dark room with you. They called you, asking for advice about something. "John's old college was closed down because of a murder by something unnatural. We need your help because we haven't gotten any clues except for this slime." Sherlock said, holding up a vile. You took it and looked at it.

You bit her bottom lip and looked at it. "I'll search it, Sherlock. If that's it, you can leave." You said, getting up. The slime was green and disturbing. The two left and closed the door. Outside, Sherlock and John looked at the three men. He was confused as to why they were there.

Then he shouted, "Who the hell are all of you!?"

Inside, about an hour later, You squealed in delight as she found out what it was. Then you got a phone call. You answered it. "Hello. (Y/N) speaking. Speak quickly." She said.

"Helloooo, sorry to disturb you, dear, but I have three men out here with me. A Dean and Sam Winchester and a man that calls himself the 'Doctor'. I don't think you need a doctor but anyways. We need you to come out here and help us save futuristic government officials from people possessed by aliens. Oh, I did mention that it's in the future and dangerous, right?" Sherlock said. You smiled and quickly packed up the results. You grabbed her bag and ran out of the house.

"Doctor! Winchesters! What's wrong?" You said, with some glee. You gave her favorite time-lord and hunters a hug. Then saw Martha, Jack, and Charlie. Martha was peering out of the TARDIS with Jack and Charlie was looking at you through the impala window.

You gave a small wave to Charlie and she blushed, hiding herself under the window. Then you saw Martha and Jack. They came forwards and so did Charlie. "You all know me so I'll just introduce you guys to each other." You said. You said each of their names, pointing to who was who. Then you got to Jack last. "Jack Harkness. Warning, he will flirt with every living creature made. Charlie is off limits as well as everyone here." You said. Jack frowned noticed Dean wink at you. You scoffed and rolled your eyes.

The Doctor smiled. "Well then! Let's go shall we? Let's take the TARDIS!" He said.

"No, no, no, no. We are not going into that small box. We're taking the impala." Dean protested. You, Sherlock, John, Sam, Martha, Charlie, and Jack stood aside while Dean and the Doctor argued. You went over and pulled Dean to the TARDIS by the ear. "Ow, ow, ow, ow! (Y/N), let go of my ear!" He whined. You pushed him into the TARDIS and walked in with him.

"No! I don't want dirty shoes in my TARDIS!!" Doctor shouted. The rest came into the big blue box. You heard everyone but the people who have been inside the traveling machine gasp. Meaning Dean, Sam, and Charlie.