001.

𝖬𝖺𝗋𝖼𝗁 23𝗋𝖽 1995

Cara stared at the static on the TV, rethinking the possibility of the math question the teacher gave the students. The static only deconcentrated her, however, she couldn't bring herself up from the old brown sofa to turn it off.

Caras's pen tapping could be heard in the otherwise silent Loomis household. This was a rare moment of peace and quiet, as the usual noise of shouting parents, Hank Loomis' business calls, and Mrs. Loomis' constant gossiping and chatter about her son was absent.

As Cara was sitting and writing in her notebook, she suddenly heard the doorbell ring. She looked up and furrowed her brows in confusion. A few moments later, there was a gentle but desperate knocking on the door. Billy, who was wearing his black hoodie and pajama pants, peeked his head out of the stairs.

"Can you fucking answer the door, Carrie?" He yelled and went back to his room. 

She rolled her eyes, grabbed the ashtray, dumped the cigarette butts in the trashcan, and placed it on the floor before opening the front door to reveal a tall man

"Hello?" She said slightly irritated, the cold march wind hit her bare skin.

"Im looking for Billy Loomis," He said

"Uh Yeah, that's my brother, You coming inside or..?"

"Yes" 

As she let The Man in and closed the door behind her, she shivered, unsure of what to expect. She was dressed in a crop top and pajama pants.

"Billy!" She yelled, the boy came back his head peaking down again. 

He recognized the man and he gestured him to come upstairs, and the man obliged.

Cara shrugged and went to the kitchen.