Rools

Rules
Authors note: can't have a good role play without rules!

1. Descriptive and literate
PLEASE BE DESCRIPTIVE AND LITERATE WHEN ROLEPLAYING. I will lose interest and drop it. We will be roleplaying in 3rd person.

2. Dropping roleplays
I don't have to approve your request so please don't expect me to accept every rp.

3. Don't spam
Sometimes I have to take breaks and I won't be as active, please bare with me on this. Tag me at least every two days.

4. No overpowered characters
I'm not taking in anyone who has any form of overpowered character. I won't do it. It's not fun to be able to kill every Walker.

5. Scenarios
I am fine with smut with OF AGE characters, I usually do NSFW scenarios because of the drama. The only limits I have are descriptive depictions of SA, abuse, suîcide, etc. I'm fine with a lot of gore because it is a zombie show. I also like gore roleplays. Tell me what you want to do for your scenario.

6. Characters
Max is 2 characters. You can have pets and stuff, just nothing crazy, and we can have the same love interest because we're doing double up roleplays. Please try and be as in character as possible obviously. I'll play your love interest and you play mine.

7. NO SPOILERS
I am currently on season 5 and I'm at Alexandria so for now that's where we are. I know about major characters, just don't go into depth about major spoilers because I'm rewatching the show for the first time.

8. Let me know
Let me know if you are going through something (private or not) so I'm not ghosted and I'll do the same. You don't have to specify what's wrong, just give me a heads up about if you are leaving for a bit or whatever.

9. Tag or fill out form
You may tag or fill out the form in the next part of this book.

10. Have fun!
I'm so excited!

Password:
We can olive together and your favorite character