Chapter 0.

NEW CHAPTERS WILL COME OUT EVERY 1-2 DAYS.

Before this story starts, I just want to let you guys know some things. For starters, viewers may find this story very disturbing, in the description I have put what you should expect, so if you haven't, PLEASE check the description.

Also I want to spread awareness on people wirh ASPD (Antisocial personality disorder). Not all of people with this illness will act on things like this. As for someone with sociopathy, I definitely don't do this, but I just want people to really know what these type of things are, to better understand.

People refer being a sociopathy to being a psychopath, which isn't the case at all.

Here is an exerpt from a article on how they are different.

"Sociopaths have a conscience, albeit a weak one, and will often justify something they know to be wrong. By contrast, psychopaths will believe that their actions are justified and feel no remorse for any harm done"

This isn't the BEST exerpt but it clears some of the air. Now, you guys may read the story!

*THIS IS NOT A BL, BECAUSE THE CRUSH IS BEING FORCED TO DO THESE ACTS*

READ THE DESCRIPTION RN TO UNDERSTAND THE PLOT, I PROMISE ITS ENTERTAINING...

Now you guys can ACTUALLY read the story. (AFTER THE DESCRIPTION IS READ)