Chapter 1.

INTRO: I am Ayato Hiroshima, I am 19. I have just gotten back from the cafe, and seen my crush there, AND HE LOOKED AT MEEEEE!!

AYATO THOUGHTS: "But he was with another person. I don't know who she thinks she is at all, everyone knows that I like him. So why is she together with whats mine? Shes such a bitch. I want him to realize he belongs to me, and nobody else. She really makes my blood boil, I've seen them together far too many times, he never looks at me how he looks at her, he never smiles at me like that, never talks to me like that, AND IM THE MOST IMPORTANT person in his life. I don't understand what these feelings are towards him. I know that I can have him but I don't know how. Should I make a fake wechat account to contact him? I know hes on wechat a lot, contacting his friends and im pretty sure he has online friends. Why don't I add onto that collection? THAT WOULD BE FINE, RIGHT?? He wouldn't mind. He's lucky i'm giving him my heart, anybody else will be lucky to have it.".

AYATO: "I guess I cant help it."

Ayato walks to the bathroom and opens his mirror, looking for a blade.

AYATO: "Life is worthless, without him i'm worth nothing. Why was I born this way? Why can't I live like everyone else? Why can't I live like his girlfriend?"

Ayato cuts himself on his wrist one time.

AYATO: I always try to make efforts for him to look at me, to even acknowledge that i'm breathing. After highschool he never contacted me again. Is it because I'm not what he wants?

Ayato cuts himself a second time before he starts fruit ninja-ing himself.

As Ayato finally stops cutting his wrist, he begins to question why he did it, he feels like shit even more.

Ayato checks his phone to discover that there is... no notifications, nobody checks up on him, not even his parents.

AYATO: "Why does no one check up on me anymore. Would they wish that I was dead instead?"

Ayato gets a dark thought, believing that if he killed himself it would lift a weight off of everyones back.

AYATO: ....

Ayato opens the mirror again and begins to look for prescription medicine, to calm him down.

He stares at the bottle, wondering if its something he really should do.

AYATO: ....

Ayato poors the whole bottle of his medicine in his hand.

AYATO: ....

He begins to realize that even if he killed himself no one would realize, and it wouldn't lift a weight of anyones back because nobody cares about him, or even acknowledges he is alive.

AYATO: "Maybe its for the better."

Ayato swallows all the pills and runs his tap , drinking the water so he can swallow the pills easier.

.................................................................................

After Ayato takes the pills, he begins to feel a throbbing sensation in his head, and begins to feel dizzy.

AYATO THOUGHTS: Damn. S-should I go to the Hospital??

AYATO: No. What am I- crazy?! I don't wanna go to the mental hospital again. I don't even need it.

Ayato feels a sharp pain in his stomach and his head starts to hurt even more.

AYATO: "...."

Ayato passes out on the floor, banging his head really hard.
.................................................................................