a new friend? - 2 (part 1)

(Winged tvman pov).

I was walking around when I saw another bird but with a speaker head and green alot of green He held out his hand and I took it and instantly got teleported to a black void with a man.

(Booms pov).

I sent another soldier with wings to get the winged tvman to join my team and be like lucky cameraman those 2 cameraman that I named green and lime from my color green of course and the winged speakerman hmm I feel like I'm missing a race Hmm. I tap into a pov when I see a cameraman THATS WHAT I FORGOT I press a button on my desk to call lime and when he got here I told him to make a winged cameraman from any dead cameraman he finds and because hes been working so hard I also told him he can make as powerfull as a agent he wants he sprinted away to do it just as winged speakerman returned with winged tvman as winged speakerman teleported away to attend to other things I hold out my hand as he grabs it making him remember everything I did for him including fixing him so when the memorys were done he joined because I helped him do now he's going to help me balance this world.

(2 hours later).

Winged tvman is next to me while I'm watching the alience (this takes place in episode 67) after I gave lucky cameraman the device for him to help the agents with the base as I touch his shoulder and teleport us into the base to watch them traverse through the base a winged speakerman flee in from a open window like a real bird anyways as we were watching the agents traverse throughout the base. As lucky cameraman opens the door another cameraman asks for the remote and lucky cameraman refuses and they kill some scientist toilets as the door opens as lucky cameraman opens a elevator door plunger cameraman goes over to him and wants the remote but sees a claw grab a box as him and the other agents run over as lucky cameraman trys to stop them. When they look around the corner they see welder toilets welding acid barrels to the toilets but as plunger cameraman was checking it out an alarm went off and the welder toilets saw them as lucky cameraman closed the door and large cameraman got shot as one of the welder toilets tried to pry through the doors as large cameramen shot the welder toilet and ran with the others too the door as another door opens as a large scientist with 4 lasers shoot some toilets and as the others get into the elevator large cameramen got shot with the lasers. The scientist trys to pry open the doors but gets shot by the large cameraman as the door closes and the elevator goes down as plunger cameraman goes over to large cameramen and gets handed his lens right before large cameramen dies and all of the agents in the elevator are sad.