"CHUCKLES"

Jaykay is working at his office room even on Sunday's and y/n is not surprised at all but she's pretty bored and wanting to spend more time with her boyfriend, so she decides to do smg sneaky as she always have done and jaykay knows very well to control her and that's what she loves so much in this lil game she plays. She proceeds to her boyfriend's wardrobe and takes his shirt and his boxes and wears it wearing no undergaraments underneath, smelling needy she enters the office room seeing jaykay is in meeting with his hyungs in computer so she kneels and gets under the desk, n pops up between his legs while jaykay watched her in silence n her corky smile in urge to do something again, jaykay was in his boxers as well so it was easy for y/n to take it off quickly, she takes off in excitement and jaykay tries his best to stop it and not look suspicious in camera , but he fails against y/n puppy eyes and she silently mouths "I won't cause trouble" with puppy eyes and a pout on her corky face , jaykay couldn't resist again and just sighs and continue's his meeting , y/n mouths open wide after she took off his boxers ,no matter how many times she's seen it this is her every time reaction! She holds it gently and rubs it all over , jaykay struggles to stay normal, while y/n enjoys it , y/n starts to jerk slowly yet hardly and suddenly takes up in her mouth and sucks it hard and pulls the pink out, now jaykay can't hold his straight face namjoon hyung asks "is everything alright jungkook? I c you are facing some trouble?" Jaykay replies "nouh nouh just lil tired" y/n inserts her tongue inside n licks , jaykay just wants to jump off of seat and fuck her hard , he still holds it back while spreading his legs wider to her , y/n grabs those huge balls n plays with it while she sucks his huge cock and slurps over and over again on it , jaykay is just losing control each second , y/n massages his balls n sucks his cock in deep till her throat and thrusts in , that's it jaykay losses it all and bangs his right hand on desk gasping for breath everyone in meeting gets lil jungshook and namjoon hyung asks again "jungkook if you are not alright you can leave the meeting and come back after sometime? " Jungkook says heavily breathing "sure hyung I'll be back ugh I just gotta work a lil and then I'll be alright " and ends the call.