[1] (the story)

Andrew was talking to his friends. It included him, Laurence, Elizabeth, and Lola.

For some strange reason, everyone shipped Andrew with Elizabeth and Lola with Laurence.

"What's up?" The four of them were at Lola's house and in her room. It was Laurence who had spoken.

"The sky," Lola answered nonchalantly. 

"Sure, sure. Whatever you say, Lola." Laurence shot Lola a smirk and scratched his fluffy hair.

Andrew knew that Laurence and Lola were perfect for each other. Laurence always acted flirty around Lola, and Lola was always the first to answer Laurence when he asked a question.

"Do you have your phones here?" Andrew quickly changed the topic. He didn't want to be reminded that he could never have...

Nope, I'm not thinking about that.

"I do," Elizabeth responded. She held up her phone, which had a plain purple cover.

Andrew took his phone out of his pocket. "Me too!" His phone was a "DIY" phone. It was blue, with swirls and blue plastic swans.

"Mine's charging," Lola added. She pointed to her phone, which was the same as Elizabeth's (because they were "matching", or whatever.) except it had a red cover instead of a purple cover.

"Okay. With the exception of Lola, do you guys want to play Eraid?" Andrew asked.

"What the hell is Eraid?" Elizabeth growled.

[[ERAID IS NOT A REAL GAME BY THE WAY]]

Andrew's eyes popped out. "What?! You don't know?! It's been rising in popularity for the past week! How have you not heard about it?!"

Elizabeth rolled her eyes. "Just tell me?"

"Fine. Well, its full name is 'Eraid: The Revenge'. So basically, you have to do these quests. The main quest is called an 'Eraid Task', and the side quests are called 'Sraid tasks'. The Eraid Tasks tell a... story, basically. And you have to complete the story." Andrew droned. "I've been playing for a couple of weeks. I'm level 12, which means I'm still on F-rank. The ranks are like D-Rank for lowest, C-Rank, B-Rank, A-Rank, S-Rank, and E-Rank for highest."

"Elizabeth, just make an account!" Laurence yelled. He was already on the Eraid loading screen. "Andrew, join my world."

"Wait, you're a C-rank already?!" Andrew gaped when he looked at Laurence's screen.

"Yeah. I've been playing for almost a year now!" Laurence smirked smugly.

"I'm on D-Rank," Lola said. She popped her phone off the charging cable. "Let's play!"

--

Andrew and Laurence were walking back home. Elizabeth was Lola's neighbor, so she didn't have to endure a 20-minute walk with one person who was too paranoid, and another who cracked jokes that made Andrew more skittish.

"Y'know, you don't have to follow me home," Andrew stammered.

"Dude, chill. It's not like I'll kidnap you or anything. Even if I was going to kidnap you, I would get a weapon first." Laurence stopped walking and tapped his chin. "Hm, I think I'd want a... dessert fork."

"What the hell is a dessert fork?" Andrew snapped.

"Google it up, Drew," Laurence answered. They started walking again.

Andrew typed it on his phone as Laurence instructed.

"It's a fork... but with 2 instead of 4?" He muttered in confusion.

"Yeah," Laurence responded. Andrew put his phone away and they were in awkward silence.

"Do you-"

"What do-"

The two of them both stopped in their tracks and looked away nervously.

I didn't think Laurence had it in him to be nervous.

"Uh..." Laurence stuttered.

"..." Andrew stayed quiet.

"You go-"

"Do you want to go-"

Damn it, I suck at talking.

"Do you want to go first?" Andrew repeated.

Laurence stared Andrew in the eyes. Some sort of staring contest started between them. Laurence won.

"Fine... Do you wanna... go in that alley over there to play E-RAID?"

Laurence's expression contorted. "What, so we can make out or something?"

"NO! I'm not g-, um..." Andrew paused. He knew that he was bisexual. There was no use in denying it.

"Not what? Not great at kissing?" Laurence asked in a flirty tone.

"WHAT THE HELL, LAURENCE!" Andrew yelled, flustered and blushing. "SHUT THE HELL UP. STOP DOING- WHY ARE YOU EVEN DOING THIS."

"What? Doing what?" Laurence smirked. "C'mon, you know you wanna..."

"NO, I FREAKING DON'T. LEAVE ME THE HELL ALONE, LAURENCE." Sweet, silent Andrew snapped and stalked away from humorous, light-hearted Laurence.