Yeti Whump

Notes and tags from Ao3

I actually wrote this for Antarctica Day-

Tags: Pre-Canon, Its antarctica day, so I decided to hurt Yeti, Yeti whump, arrow and Cave and Lenny are mentioned, Yeti died but he doesn't know it, Drowning, Temporary Character Death, Whump, Yeti needs a hug, But he ain't getting one, Yeti centric

Yeti panted as he ran as fast as his young legs could carry him. He didn't know where he was going. Before he could decide where he would look for help, a few of the white coats tried to grab him. In a panic, he ran in a random direction.

It was so cold, but he couldn't turn back. He was scared what they would do to him. He was guilty he left Arrow and Cave behind.

He didn't know if they were still chasing. But he wasn't going to stop right now.

Fortunately they didn't catch him, but unfortunately would meet a different fate.

His boots stepped on something hard then the next second it broke underneath him. The water was even colder than the air! Yeti tried gripping the ice to pull himself out of the water, but he couldn't get a strong grip with his mittens.

There was zero chance of him removing them.

He probably shouldn't have started screaming for help. His brain knew no one he knew was there to help him.

"ARROW!"

But he was scared.

"CAVE!"

He didn't want to drown.

"LENNY!"

He didn't want to die!

He was breathing hard and fast against his mask, his kicking and flailing did nothing to help him. All that really did was splash the water. But eventually he ran out of engery and he had no choice.

It was so cold.

Then suddenly he wasn't. Icy eyes opened and he now just felt hungry and weird. He pulls himself away from the hole in the ice, not understanding how he got out. He still had his gloves, boots, and mask. But he had lost his bag he had brought with him.

...What was he even doing before? His mind was clouded. He couldn't remember.

His ears stand up tall upon hearing a tiny noise despite the heavy snowy wind. He takes off his mask to find the source.

Its a weird white creature. It certainly wasn't a cat nor bunny. His intention was to get closer so he could fully see what it was.

Yeti was shocked when his body pinned the shrieking creature down and tore at it with his teeth. There was zero reason why he would eat a living creature alive and RAW. But he was so hungry, he somehow didn't care.