Chapter 2: Y/N's Diary-Excerpt 1

I stood there in front of my mother. Rina Kagneo, and a guy who I'd never met. He had a sloppy stance but, good appearance.  He was short, not that much though, I wasn't taller since I was 3, but the shortest guy my mom had dated. He had a bulky appearance but the face of a baby. "Hey kid." He said "I'm Harry. Harry Westmont. I've heard such good things about you from your mother. My mother came down to my height "go play with Donnie hun..." Donnie. My best friend. He was socially awkward, but a good friend. My mother seemed distant but I didn't mind...it was her own business. Me and Donnie went off and played. Tag, Hide n' Seek, Sardines, UNO, and even Twister. My mom took us to McDonald's for dinner before Donnie's Dad came and picked him up, he wore a beanie and looked like how you imagined a vegan. Rainbow peace shirt, the peace van, the nice, but weird vibe they gave off. Normally they live in more nature areas, not Chicago... His dad was nice though, then I went to bed, but I heard arguing, my mother and this new guy...Harry Westmont... I fell asleep at 12:30, but I couldn't sleep...I didn't like that feeling...

                                                                           TIME SKIP

2 years had passed since I met Harry. 1 year had passes since they had got married. He decided to take us out one time for one of his business trips so we wouldn't be "alone". My mom and him were arguing like usual and my mom sent me out to get snacks for myself from the vending machines in the lobby, so I went down and got my F/D and my F/F (favorite drink and favorite food) so I went back up to see my stepfather hitting my mother. "H-harry?" the disbelief in my voice was obvious "w-what are you doing to my mom..?"  He looked at me. Cold and angry. He said loud enough for me to hear but not for the hotel staff. "Listen her you little brat. You tell anyone and I'll hit you." he spat out. My anger got the best of me, I screamed at the top of my lungs and every light around the hotel shut off and we were kicked out. I was proud of myself, my mother was quiet which was unlike her. She was loud, vibrant, happy and confident but, around Harry she was quiet, emotionless, sad and shy. I knew that he had been hitting her. When we got to our new hotel room he hit me, hard. He didn't stop, and that's how things were and it hurt, really bad. He never took us on a business trip again. 

                                                                         TIME SKIP

He left for another business trip, thankfully. It was my birthday week, May 3rd-9th. I was born May 6th, 1992. So she took me down to Navy Pier for my birthday, we went on the Ferris Wheel. My mother told me how lucky we were, they had built 3 years before and she had never had anything like this. She was born in Japan, and then her and her family immigrated to America. They started in New York then they went to Chicago.  We visited my grandparents in the suburbs and went home, I loved these moments with my mom. She was her normal self not how she is with Harry. I was now 6, and I had these weird vivid dreams of this blonde girl, with dark grey stormy eyes. I kept running into monsters, things you'd see in nightmares. One eyed creatures, a bull man, a Gyarados looking thing.( Pokemon was my favorite, Diglett, Dugtrio, Gyarados, Totodile, and Gengar. I loved all of them.) I saw flying horses, half horses and half men in a large group, a group of extremely tall people giving me a guitar that looked like the one my mom had gave me today for my birthday...oh well... I fell asleep peacefully, dreaming of actually catching a pokemon, maybe a mewtwo...

694 Words

Maybe I'm overreacting but I feel like I wrote so much...but i def did not. Oh well I'll post every Mondays/Wednesdays/Fridays and sometimes Tuesdays and Thursdays...