20 | 𝐋𝐈𝐋𝐀𝐂 𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐄

LILAC LACE

Kuroo's breath catches in his throat, momentarily suspended as if time itself has paused the moment your lips touch his. You lead him through one kiss, then two, then three and hell he doesn't bother counting the rest. Instead he surrenders to the rhythm, shuts his eyes, and draws nearer to you.

"Mm..." you murmur against his lips, the sound a wordless affirmation that everything feels undeniably right. "Kuroo... Mm..."

Tongues intertwine in a gentle dance punctuated by soft, muffled sounds of approval. You clutch at his shirt, pulling him closer as if he can't get close enough, and his own hands, previously on your hips, now explore the expanse beneath your shirt with a tender urgency.

Then his lips part, allowing a fleeting gasp to escape as he drinks in air, his cheeks flushed with the heat of the moment. "Tetsurou."

You look up at him, your own breath slightly laboured. "What?"

"When we're like this, I want you to call me Tetsurou," he confesses in a hushed tone, his proximity ensuring his words are for your ears alone. His next words are slow, ensuring you catch every syllable. "And when I fuck you, I want to hear you moan my name."

The huskiness of his voice, laced with desire and a hint of vulnerability ignites a fire within you. Despite the intensity of the moment, a playful chuckle escapes your lips. "So, the virgin is finally ready to go all the way?"

His laughter mingles with yours, a shared moment of levity amidst the building tension. Pressing his lips to yours in a gentle kiss, he affirms, "If it means being with you, then yes, I'm ready."

The weight of his body against yours propels you backwards until the dining table nudges against your ass. A soft sound escapes you at the contact, but as Kuroo persists, you slide onto the edge of the table, parting your legs for him to stand between them.

Kuroo's tongue meets yours once again, kissing you sloppy. "Tetsurou," you moan against his lips, and the pure magic of your voice instantly spurs him on. Like a spell, your voice makes him respond with more hunger and insistence.

Gradually, Kuroo presses his chest against yours and guides you until your back meets the table's surface, laying you flat. His hands, now intertwined with yours, lead your arms above your head, pinning them in place against the table.

"Y/n," Kuroo groans into the kiss, the sound a primal plea for you to surrender. "Let me have you, please."

Your laughter mingles with the heated exchange, a playful tease that belies the raw desire coursing between you. And despite your attempts to cradle his face, his grip on your hands tightens, restraining any movement.

"I bet you'll like it rough," you tease, your attempts to free your hands only causing him to pin them down harder. "Wanna fuck me on this table, Tetsurou?"

Kuroo's already imagining all the ways in which he can fuck you on this table as soon as you mention it — he can have you here, like this, with your back against the table and your legs draped over his shoulders, and after you've cum once, twice, he'll flip you around and bend you over before having you once more.

His imagination moves faster than the average person's. Just the mental images of your naked body bouncing against his thrusts is enough to make him hard. And the feel of your pussy gripping his cock... Imagination alone won't be enough to satisfy that part of his desires.