Commitment: Apollo

C H A P T E R 17

I have officially lost my mind.

I don't know what Nia did to me but the girl just made me obey to her during sex.

I like her.

Not in way of me wanting to date the girl more so in a way were she intrigues me.

She's not chasing after me, trying to get to know me just so she could get into my pants or my pockets and she isn't clinging on to me. She's arguing with me, fighting me, bickering.

She's a breath of fresh air.

Though I would never tell her that because she would eat it the fuck up.

And she's still an annoying bitch. A very gorgeous, bitch.

But a bitch, nonetheless.

I wasn't trying to be a dick to her, I tried pushing her by lying and saying that she meant nothing to me and that it was just sex to me but then we ended up having sex. Again.

I chuckled at the thought. She was so fucking sexy when she was yelling at me and I couldn't control the urges to jump at her. She knew what she was doing by trying to tell me that she wanted to fuck Davi, she knew she was pushing my buttons and it irritated me to even think about seeing her with him.

I couldn't explain it, it just made my blood go into overdrive.

She's a fucking magnet that attaches itself to me every time she gets close enough.

I've been avoiding her for this exact reason. The first night I fucked her, it felt different a good difference that scared the hell out of me. I said I would fuck her and get her out of my mind but I've had sex with her more then once now and I'm through. I folded and I'm pissed at myself about it.

She's the enemies daughter for god sakes and at first I was going to use her to piss off Sanders since I now know that he has a mole in my house. When I was inside of Nia, I wanted her to yell and scream my name so that the house would know who's fucking her so whoever the rat was would go back and tell Sanders but my mind went blank the minute she started using her super soaker powers on me.

I was a fucking goner.

I also didn't think about how Kali might have felt about it. She cornered me that same night, screaming and hitting me for cheating on her. I really didn't give a fuck about how she felt until she threatened to tell her father on me which means I would be losing yet another ally and I couldn't risk that right now.

So I kissed her ass and that same night, I fucked her while Nia was in the room sleeping my dick away.

I'm a terrible person.

It's two in the afternoon and Nia had finally fallen alseep while laying on my chest when I came back from Kali's room. After that hot ass fight she had with Kali, we had came back to her room and I fucked her brains out for hours until she was dead weight so I had a chance to sneak out until Kali caught me.

Four hours later, I'm back in Nia's room, with her snoring and sobbing on my arms.

I moved my arm slowly from under her without waking her so I can find my clothes and leave. She mummers in her sleep before adjusting herself to sleep comfortably and I watched her naked body going up and down in steady breaths. The tattoos on her back filling out her skin beautifully with the empty spaces covered in her freckles. She's breathtaking...