One: Awakening and New Nation

Quote:

Quote:

Humans are cruel, and everyone has darkness in their hearts that lead to bad things to happen, some more than others.

In the deep darkness around every corner of the wilderness.

There lies a woman with a deep black dress, and her hair is white as snow. The bird and mammals are watching her peacefully sleeping as their gazes are full curiosity and familiarity when they all know who their true creator is.

The woman wakes up softly as she sits up from laying on the soft grass.

She can hear the shadows and the lights, telling what happened to the Teyvat, making the woman seethe in rage and distasteful of the Archon War.

Now she's going to fix their mistakes, and when she does.

The woman shall put an end of the Abyss Order.

*Time Skip*

While walking around at the unknown place, she has awoken from.

She took notice of faint cries of young mortal as she heads over to the noise where she heard it from.

Until she arrives at her destination, she notices a small smile, laying there like a puddle of pond, struggling to get back up into full shape.

She walks over to the monster before she kneels down on the grass as she scoops it into her cold yet warm palms and caresses them gently to make it feel a little better.

"Poor soul... you've been struggling to survive, haven't you?" She whispers softly as she holds the little slime close to her chest tenderly before she gets right back up.

"I can sense poor souls around this area... besides, shadows and lights have souls, too..." she stated softly as she closed her eyes before she opened them wide, revealing her white glowing eyes.