01

❦ XYLIA ARIA MATHIS ❦❦ august 1st, 2023❦❦ 17 ❦

XYLIA ARIA MATHIS
august 1st, 2023
17

❦❦❦

      " I TOLD YOU pink was your color, it fits you perfectly " trinity said in awe of how the pink satin dress shaped xylia's petite body in all the right places.

xylia had just moved back to California after having to live with her dad down in Georgia after the two parents fought for custody right before her freshman year. The only person out of the group she had seen yet was trinity.

"You really think so? You sure it's not too much skin showing?" Xylia asked as she stared at the dress in the mirror of forever 21's fitting room, a ecstatic trinity gawking over how good she looked.

"Girl, its a party thats what your supposed to do, omg i just can't get over how gorgeous you are, i really missed you lia" trinity said getting up to hug her one last time. She did miss her bestfriend.

The two were currently in the mall shopping for back to school clothes, but there also was a party that was taking place the next day, a back to school get together at the beach and trinity thought of a good idea to suprise the group that xylia was back.

"Girl, i guess" xylia said laughing as she slipped out of the dress and put her clothes she came in back on, trinity on her phone while she was undressing.

"So, how long has it been since you've talked to everybody" trinity asked as the two walked out grabbing there shopping bags in the process which consisted of pacsun, journeys, rue 21 , Victoria secret and zara.

"Well, i mean we text occasionally but have a real conversation with everybody? Its been a good year or 2, and i completely went AWOL on social media so they don't really know what i really look like now" she replied pulling out her visa card out of her marc jacobs purse.

"Mhm, and what about kyrie" trinity blurted out, knowing about xylia's crush on him and the moments they'd share. "What about him" she said clearing her throat as the two walked out of the store and walked towards the exit to leave since it was 6:30 pm.

"You know what im talking about, did you ever tell him?" She asked genuinely wanting to know, she always thought kyrie and xylia were the cutest, they just were blinded at the moment.

"Nope, and i never will trinity lets change the subject" she said as they reached their cars since they met up at the mall and parked next to each other.

"ok girl, my bad but i love you girl I'll pick you up tomorrow at 5:30 be ready " trinity said hugging her bestfriend as she walked over to her car and got in driving off a few seconds after.