11

Saturday rolls around quickly then usual, orders have been made for my cakes, my usual customers happy with their cakes as they tag me on their Instagram story posts. My video was published on Youtube and couldn't be happier to finally get some work done for this week.

More cakes to make but glad that I have the rest of today and Sunday to relax and get ready for next week. Simple heart shaped cakes which is the easiest and not custom ones as they allowed me to have fun with it. Don't mind if i do sis.

"Tatianna, I will be right back." Looking up from my phone to see her standing in the doorway announcing her leave.

Since her apology, she did show more attention to me before and after work, including helping me sort things out on my orders and make room in our tiny refrigerator. Thanks to her time spent on me, things have been for the better, but that doesn't mean she is still on my trust side.

Later today, I did agree to go out with her but ONLY until 12AM when midnight hits due to me wanting to sleep and also, meet the oldest brother of V.

Another thing to look forward too. He's been silent since then, and so has the unknown number that came through on my phone. Which me and Violet did try to look more into it and see if its a scam, but there was no use as they were smart enough for the phone to not be tracked.

Thanks to Violet's dad, he did put my phone on the lookout as it's tabbed and everything can be seen if the person comes through again. Including incoming calls if they do, I don't get why I'm receiving these to begin with.

"Where you going?" Asking her casually, no concern as to I maybe know where she is going. "Going to the mall to get a new shirt for tonight including heels since my other ones got ruined." She smirks a bit to herself as she knows why they're ruined.

"Alright, I will say let me go with you but I know what I'm wearing." She turns around and before leaving my sight, "Your fine Tatianna, I won't be long." And she drifts off as the apartment went silent after she closes the door and locks it.

Silence. I hate it, it triggers that one night I still remember after my little brother ran away and never came back forever. Knowing my mom, if she was still here she probably still wouldn't even car after he left and gave up too quickly.

Placing my phone on my chest and stare blankly towards my TV in front of me and keep thinking about them. Closing my eyes as I want to erase the memories, sadly, that will never happen.

{The door slams shut when I jolt in my seat at the dining table, turning to look over my shoulder to see my step dad furious about my little brothers walk out. The sweat beading down from his forehead to his cheeks, from his polar shirt to his now dirty blue jeans with mud stains on his knees.

Why didn't I go after my little brother? I should've went with him to begin with, knowing what he can possibly do or nor what he is going to do when he does reach somewhere. My mom comes out from the kitchen and reaches to him but doesn't bother to touch him by the arm or anything to piss him off more.

"You didn't find him?" She asks the stupid question, instead, my step father turns his glare to me instead of my mom. Then my mom does the same thing and now as always, I'm the target that's in for questioning. "Did you have to do something with him?"

Hesitant at first, "No, if I had something to do with him leaving us then I wouldn't be here either." Which was my plan but not going after him, makes me regret a hundred percent.

Bold enough to say towards him, especially knowing his next move, he doesn't make it, at all.

He turns his head to my mom and directs my mom with his head to go to their room. She does as she says and leaves off to their room with him as he doesn't want to say anything while I'm in the same room with him.