Chapter 43

Minho POV
Ok. Hailey, Liv's girlfriend if frightening. But really talented. That girl just knocked down 4 of our best bodyguards. "Noona, you're in", i said and did a bro hug with her. Yeah, she's older than me. Same age as Chan. And i almost shivered at her grip.

"Ok now that's setteled. We need to start planning. Let's head to the MR", Chan ordered. Hailey gave a quick kiss to Liv and we left for the meeting room. When we got there Seungmin and Felix were already there, they rather looked puzzled.

We waited till everyone came and got in to business. "Any news team?", Chan asked. "Hyung, this is really odd. Black Rose is second to us yet, how is it so easy to hack in? We literally broke the code in 2 minutes!", Felix said. "What kind of manipulative trick is this?", i asked.

Surely we could be wrong. But this was just too odd. It's like they were waiting for us to hack in. Then it clicked! "Guys immedietly log out! Don't leave any trace of us hacking in!" I demanded. The two didn't question and did what i said.

"Why was that?", Changbin asked. "Isn't it obvious they were waiting for us? I am pretty sure they are trying to break in to our system too. Because we are better than most hackers, we are way quicker.  They must see that someone hacked in. They might find out we did it and they could trace us down that way. Somehow...", i explained. And everyone nodded understanding. (A/N - hope that made sense 😅)

I have a feeling our fight is starting right now. And i won't give up. WE won't give up!

Jisung POV
"Your mother died son", he said. I felt like i got hit with a gun. "W-what but t-there was eomma t-there", i trembeled. "I s-saw her!", i higged dad tight. "I know it hurts Ji. But she really did die... in front of my o-own eyes", he said. I felt my hair getting a bit wet. Just like i thought he was crying too. We stayed like that for a while until we calmed down. 

"I can still remeber that day very clearly. We were peacefully in my office while you were sleeping in your room. You were 2 weeks old then", he said. "I was speaking with the previous leader in Black Rose. When suddenly his men broke t-through", he shivered. I held his hand, caressing it.

"He was a back-stabber. He was my best friend. I trusted him so much. But he was only hungry for power. Me and your mom ran as fast as we could. I blocked a few men while your mother ran to get you. But then i heard it. I ran to your room", his hand tightened as tears spilled again.

"I-i saw her. Her beautiful face covered in red. The bullet in her head. My heart broke. I quickly locked the door and put an unconscious man against it and ran to your mother. 'Please. Protect our gem. I love you guys' she said as she let out her last breath. I immediately kissed her lifeless hand and ran to you. You were crying loudly. I caressed your little head and you fell right back to sleep. I glanced one last time at her  before i escaped from the w-window", he said.

"I raised you alone for a year till you turned 1 but then they (Black Rose) found me again. I had no choice but to leave you with your uncle. I was running and got shot. That's how i lost my arm. The bullet infected it and i had to cut my arm. No one knew i had a brother so i gave you first to a friend and told her to hand you over to your uncle. I ran away. Until recently i found out what happened to you. I came back", he ended, smiling at me.

I attacked him with yet another hug. Which resulted us to fall down on to the bed. "You went through so m-much! But don't worry i am here now. Thanks to you!", i said tears spilling out of my own eyes. Just then uncle came in. "Oh sorry if i interrupted. But i also need to confess something...", he said scratching his head.

Me and dad got up. "I eavesdropped for a bit and i decided to ask for forgiveness Jisung. I was financially unstable when i needed to take care of you. That's when i gave you to the orphanage. Then a lot of stuff happened with your dad. And i never had time. No one to this day know Doyõng is alive", he said.

I ran over to him and higged him. "It's fine uncle. Thank you for keeping me safe", i said and smiled again. "But we both failed. You had an awful life", he said. I shook my head. "No! That doesn't matter. I'm here now okay? Don't ever blame yourselves" i said.  And that's how we ended up having yet another group hug.

A/N - sorry guys. I just got writer's block (that's the name right?) out of the blue. But i promise i will update frequently.
Love youuu ❤❤