ITZY

~LEE MINHO~

I grabbed my head and shook it harshly. No, I was getting distracted again. I groaned. Why was she still stuck in my head? It had been two years, but I still hadn't seen her, but somehow I managed to start dreaming about her too. I couldn't get her out of my mind! Channie hyung approached me and patted my back. "Debut girl?" He guessed. I pouted and nodded, laying my head on his shoulder. He put his arm around my shoulder. "You'll find her..." He murmured like he had for the past two years.

I stood up. "No, hyung! I won't find her!" I stomped. "I've been at it for two years, I can't..." I almost broke down. He hugged me. "You'll find her when the time is right. I promise," he smiled warmly at me. I felt bad for him. He was treating me so nicely while I was just being a pain. I sighed and played the music from our new song, MIROH. I danced to it until I was sick of practicing. Suddenly, the door opened to reveal her. My mouth dropped as she peeked inside and apologized to me for coming in the wrong practice room. I looked over at Bangchan hyung, but it looked like he didn't see her.

She left the room, and I chased after her, but with no luck.  I banged my head against the wall. Why? Was she trying to play with my emotions, coming in for a brief moment, like that? I started whining right there in the hallway and did all the way back to our practice room. Bangchan hyung sighed. "Left again?" He asked. I nodded, annoyed at myself for losing her again. "She was right there, hyung!" I exclaimed. "Right there, and I couldn't stop her!" He sighed and patted my head. "You'll find her," he muttered. "At least now you know she's still in the agency," he shrugged.

I nodded defeatedly. "I guess," He sighed. "Come on, let's watch some TV," he urged. I nodded, and we sat down on the couch as the other members crowded around us. "What's that?" Han pointed to a video that we came across. Felix looked closer. "Ah! They're revealing the new members of the girl group ITZY!" Changbin pushed my shoulder and gave him a glare. "Come on, play it!" He urged. I sighed and shrugged before playing it.

"...And the first member is Hwang Yeji. She showed impeccable confidence and charisma. She is very good at dancing and will therefore debut as a main dancer, lead vocalist, sub-rapper, and leader," Everyone started clapping, including me as JYP Subaenim went on to explain why he chose Yeji. Bangchan turned to the other members. "Oh yeah, did you know Somi quit?" They turned their attention to him. "...Somi?" I echoed cluelessly. "Yeah, she was in Produce 101 with I.O.I and then she joined our company, remember?" My eyes widened in recognition. "Ah, the Canadian girl," Hyunjin nodded. "Yeah," We all turned back to the TV.

"The second member to be joining ITZY will be Shin Ryujin. Ryujin is also a great dancer, a great rapper with undeniable charm. She will be the lead dancer, main rapper, and the face of the group," Chan hyung grinned. "That fits her so well, right Hyujinnie?" He nudged Hyunjin, who in turn blushed. We all knew he had a crush on Ryujin, not that I knew who she was or what she looked like. I looked closely at the picture underneath her name. She and Hyunjinnie would look cute together. I noticed how similar Hyunjin and Yeji looked. The resemblance was uncanny.

"Are you and Yeji related or something? You two look so similar," I spoke in awe. He laughed. "No we're not related. Also, we do not look similar," he said. The members all stared at Hyunjin for a second before nodding. "Hell yeah! He looks exactly the same!" Han exclaimed. "Wah," Jeongin muttered. "And their last names are both Hwang," Felix murmured. Seungmin put an arm around Hyunjin. "Are you sure you aren't twins separated at birth or something?" He asked. Hyunjin smacked his hand off. "Yah! We're not related. Now just watch the TV," he rolled his eyes.

"And the next member debuting will be Lee Chaeryoung. She has sharp, clean dance moves. She will be a sub-vocalist and a main dancer,"  "Isn't Changbin hyung good friends with her?" Jeongin turned to him. He nodded. "Yeah, we go the gym together a lot," he said with a poker face. I shrugged and turned back to the video.

"Our fourth member will be Choi Jisu, or Lia. She is..." "Debut girl," I whispered automatically. The others looked at me. "Did you just say pretty girl?" Hyunjin smirked at me. I smacked the back of his head. "You idiot. I said 'debut girl'" I rolled my eyes. Now I had their attention. "Debut girl?" Woojin hyung echoed. Channie hyung grinned. "I knew she would be in ITZY!" He exclaimed as he held out his hand to Felix, who begrudgingly handed him 200₩. I raised a brow. "You made a bet," I stated. Chan hyung rubbed the back of his head. "Yeah, well..." He stuttered before sighing. "Sorry," he mumbled.

I shook my head. "It's okay. I would've too," I said with a poker face. He laughed and patted my back while I just stared at him cluelessly. "Anyways, back to debut girl," Changbin interrupted. "So you like Jisu?" I nodded. "Seems like it," I shrugged. He nodded slowly. "She'd fit you. She's the complete opposite of you. She's like Innie," he ruffled Jeongin's hair while he protested. I nodded slowly. "Opposites attract then, huh?" Hyunjin grinned cheekily.  I rolled my eyes. "Good then. I hope Ryujin teases you like there's no tomorrow because since you're opposites, she'll be smart," I replied.

He laughed. "Yah! Hyung! Jinjja?" He exclaimed. I nodded. "Jinjja," I huffed. He chuckled. Woojin hyung smiled. "Alright then! We found debut girl!" He cheered, trying to stop us before a fight occured. We all cheered with him, desperate to change the subject. I laughed. No matter what happened, I'll never forget these crackheads, I know that for sure.